• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

New official osCommerce modules for Website Payments Pro and Express Checkout

PayPalMTS

New official osCommerce modules for Website Payments Pro and Express Checkout are now available

There are tons of osCommerce PayPal modules floating around - and this can sometimes lead to confusion about which one you should use. PayPal has created and blessed official builds of osCommerce modules that will easily integrate Website Payments Pro into your osCommerce storefront. And if you are only interested in offering Express Checkout, and not the full Pro package, these modules will allow you to do that as well.

There are separate versions for the US and the UK, and each country offers two flavors. One version will require the customer to create a store account with the osCommerce store, and a second version will not.

These modules are ready and available for download at http://paypaltech.com/content/index.php?op...elect&id=20

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Graham Folks Good Evening

First thank you to the authors of this contribution

I have installed the contribution and tested the credit card side of it in the sandpit and live and it seems to work ok

There seems to be a number of issues regarding the Direct module on the developers section forum in Paypal. Have these been resolved yet please?

I seem to have a number of minor issues. The main one is the recipients name and address does not appear in the checkout process. Have you or anyone else seen that?

The version I installed is the PWA version. This changes the logon screen to include the text and link to go directly to checkout. I have noticed this a permanent bolt so that if you call up the logon screen to logon say, this offer to go directly to checkout also comes up. Do you or anyone know of a fix to make this conditional before I go tinkering

Are there any plans for a revision issue shortly?

Finally can you shed any light on how the sandpit at paypal handles this contribution. It seems very confused at the paypal end. I have tested using the paypal dummy cards information which seems to work but there is no feedback in what is happening at the paypal end. I understand that I have to relate the sandpit account and my WPP LIVE account to get any detail which sounds like a recipe for problems

I seem to have posed a lot of questions - apologies!

Regards

Nossum