• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Option Type Feature

birchy82

Ok i just wanna start by thanking those who came up with this contribution.

It works great! except when a customer places an order the numbers they entered into the text feild do not show on the order so i have to call them or e-mail them and ask them what number they chose. This does not look good on my part!

So if anyone can offer any incite on what might be the problem that would be awsome!

Thanks,

Ryan

my guess would that the issue is with paypal payments and that what you get in the order is TEXT

If this is correct then you need to modify your paypal_ipn.php file

locate code:

'products_options_values' => $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'],

change to:

'products_options_values' => $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'],

locate code:

$parameters['os' . $j . '_' . $item] = $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];

change to:

$parameters['os' . $j . '_' . $item] = $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];

locate code:

$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];

change to:

$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . tep_decode_specialchars($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value']);

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

my guess would that the issue is with paypal payments and that what you get in the order is TEXT

locate code:

'products_options_values' => $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'],

change to:

locate code:

$parameters['os' . $j . '_' . $item] = $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];

change to:

$parameters['os' . $j . '_' . $item] = $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'];

locate code:

$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . $attributes_values['products_options_values_name'];

change to:

$products_ordered_attributes .= "\n\t" . $attributes_values['products_options_name'] . ' ' . tep_decode_specialchars($order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value']);

Thanks alottttttttttttttttttttttttttt i owe you one it worked great!!!!!!!! im so happy now haha you are awsome!

• 4 weeks later...

locate code:

change to:

locate code:

change to:

locate code:

change to:

GREAT Information!

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

Having a problem - cannot locate the third piece of code to replace...?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--Jeff

GREAT Information!

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

Having a problem - cannot locate the third piece of code to replace...?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--Jeff

Is this fix written for any particular version of the IPN...? I tried searching for this in a couple different versions of the osc paypal IPN, and cannot locate that third line of code to be replaced (even tried searching for parts of the code...).

Thanks in advance!

--Jeff

Is this fix written for any particular version of the IPN...? I tried searching for this in a couple different versions of the osc paypal IPN, and cannot locate that third line of code to be replaced (even tried searching for parts of the code...).

Thanks in advance!

--Jeff

Anyone running this have problems with not being able to order more than one of any particular item?

I am suddenly having problems with this... Not good.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

--Jeff

Anyone running this have problems with not being able to order more than one of any particular item?

I am suddenly having problems with this... Not good.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

--Jeff

The third piece of code is for passing attributes information and is a part of the osCommerce Paypal IPN

It may be a part of some of the others or it may be coded slightly different in which case you would need to look at the code section dealing with attributes for the paypal module that you are using.

Do you know which Paypal module you are using?

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.