• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

authorize.net problem

mmier

Have an odd issue with authorize.net. I have all the info filled in the setup correctly, have both systems setup as test and have tried this live as well. The site does have an active and functional SSL cert.

I go completely through the order, enter the card info and get to the last step, I see the browser accessing the authorize.net site, but the transaction never goes through and doesn’t get entered in oscommerce or on the authorize.net site. The oscommerce site kicks me back to the oscommerce login screen. Anyone have any ideas where the problem may be…

Miz

---------------------

Contributions

New Fields with Easy Populate

Remove Category Images

Have an odd issue with authorize.net. I have all the info filled in the setup correctly, have both systems setup as test and have tried this live as well. The site does have an active and functional SSL cert.

I go completely through the order, enter the card info and get to the last step, I see the browser accessing the authorize.net site, but the transaction never goes through and doesn’t get entered in oscommerce or on the authorize.net site. The oscommerce site kicks me back to the oscommerce login screen. Anyone have any ideas where the problem may be…

Did you ever figure this out? I am having a similiar issue....

JF

• 2 weeks later...