• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Extraship version 2.1 (Final)

Parikesit

:arrow: http://www.oscommerce.com/downloads.php/co...ions,546/type,2

This is FINAL version of Extraship shipping module. It's simple and easy to configure (see: README file).

For modification and localization, send your comment and question to osCommerce Forum / Contribution.

NOTE:

If you use the older version of this module, uninstall it first from Admin panel then upload this new one.

Regard's

Parikesit

• 1 month later...

What CVS do you use? If you use CVS August 2002 or below you can install this module.

Regarding to new checkout procedure in CVS November 4, 2002, all shipping contribution

By Harald Ponce de Leon

November 4, 2002

New Checkout Procedure Proposal Realized

The new checkout procedure that was proposed two months ago was just commited in the CVS repository over the weekend, which brings in a great user interface to the procedure with optimizations made in the php logic.

Shipping modules are now able to return and display multiple rates, which can be best seen with the provided UPS and USPS shipping modules.

The optimizations to the shipping and payment modules unfortunately make contributed modules incompatible to use - contributed modules need to be updated to the optimized structure of the payment and shipping modules if they are to be used with the new checkout procedure.

It is now possible for the customer to select different shipping and billing addresses to use for the order, where entries are shown from their address book.

Some minor changes to the new checkout procedure are still being worked on, the major change being when no shipping or payment modules are enabled, that part of the checkout procedure will not be shown to the customer. This is most useful for virtual, or downloadable, products that do not need a shipping address.

Regarding to this new checkout procedure on CVS 20021104 (and above), make contributed modules incompatible to use - contributed modules need to be updated to the optimized structure of the payment and shipping modules if they are to be used with the new checkout procedure.

zaenal

I'm currently writing an update for the new CVS#20021104. I'll post the notification here if the update has been done.

Thank's for interesting.

zaenal

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have updated the Extraship module to work with the new checkout, but it needs more testing plus a little more work with the store country iso code and the destination country iso code (I don't ship internationally so I just made them the same).

I will email zaenal with it and see what he can do.

osCommerce user since 2003! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ,

Please try the new version of Extraship shipping module. URL: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,986.

Please send your comment to OsCommerce Forum: http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=34411

Regards

zaenal

Extraship Version2.2 (For old 2.2 CVS)

For old 2.2 CVS I still have perform new modification. :lol:

More easy to configure and more fast.

See the new version here: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,244

Parikesit

• 4 years later...