• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google Checkout

ahurley1

We have been working on the installation of Google Checkout (Google checkout module for ocCommerce). This is the mod that was created by Google and released originally in Sept 06. We have installed and are getting orders to show up in the osCommerce Admin as 'Pending' but no order details are transfered to Google nor is any payment actually made.

Seems that there is no connection to Google or something???

I am having this same problem. Has anybody found a solution?

I think that it should function like the paypal payment module. Once someone click to process the order it would open up the Google checkout page. But this does not happen. It goes straight to the order confirmation page.

Thanks everybody.

• 3 weeks later...
We have been working on the installation of Google Checkout (Google checkout module for ocCommerce). This is the mod that was created by Google and released originally in Sept 06. We have installed and are getting orders to show up in the osCommerce Admin as 'Pending' but no order details are transfered to Google nor is any payment actually made.

Seems that there is no connection to Google or something???

Assuming you have a live working internet connection and real domain on the OSC site

First - do you have a Google Checkout account, and have you put in your Merchant Number and Key in the admin side

AND second

Google's Terms of Service ask that you not use API code that is more than 6 months old

SO . . . download the latest version and start from there

It looks like OSC is defaulting to "no payment method" which happens when you have no working Google Checkout account

I am having this same problem. Has anybody found a solution?

I think that it should function like the paypal payment module. Once someone click to process the order it would open up the Google checkout page. But this does not happen. It goes straight to the order confirmation page.

Thanks everybody.

Don't compare Google to Paypal - but it does work that way

Assuming you have a live working internet connection and real domain on the OSC site

First - do you have a Google Checkout account, and have you put in your Merchant Number and Key in the admin side

AND second

Google's Terms of Service ask that you not use API code that is more than 6 months old

It looks like OSC is defaulting to "no payment method" which happens when you have no working Google Checkout account

me too same thing. wazzupwitdat?

AND second

im having the same problem. the installtion went so smooth. i didnt expect to have a problem...

is it supposed to somewhere in the checkout process prompt the user for google checkout credentials? and if they dont have one, guide them through creating the account? maybe im just unclear how google checkout is supposed to work.

it would be nice to process credit cards directly through google without the middle step of needing an account.