Sign in to follow this  
amatkins

Featured Product Admin Titles missing

I installed the Features Products 1.5.8 contrib. It seems to do exactly what I need it to do. However, when I go in the admin, the table headings are the like this: TABLE_HEADING_PRODOUCTS, TABLE_HEADING_STATUS and the page title is HEADING_TITLE.

I took my back up copies of the files that I changes in the Admin section and redid all the changes per the instructions. I still have the same problem. This is the only area of admin that has the problem. How can I make the text heading to show in place of the fieldnames?

I have little php knowledge....I've searched this forum. I thought I had seen something on this topic, but I can't locate it.

I installed the Features Products 1.5.8 contrib. It seems to do exactly what I need it to do. However, when I go in the admin, the table headings are the like this: TABLE_HEADING_PRODOUCTS, TABLE_HEADING_STATUS and the page title is HEADING_TITLE.

I took my back up copies of the files that I changes in the Admin section and redid all the changes per the instructions. I still have the same problem. This is the only area of admin that has the problem. How can I make the text heading to show in place of the fieldnames?

I have little php knowledge....I've searched this forum. I thought I had seen something on this topic, but I can't locate it.

check the file catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/featured.php

define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Featured Products');

define('TABLE_HEADING_PRODUCTS', 'Products');
define('TABLE_HEADING_STATUS', 'Status');
define('TABLE_HEADING_ACTION', 'Action');

define('TEXT_FEATURED_PRODUCT', 'Product:');
define('TEXT_FEATURED_EXPIRES_DATE', 'Expiry Date:');

define('TEXT_INFO_DATE_ADDED', 'Date Added:');
define('TEXT_INFO_LAST_MODIFIED', 'Last Modified:');
define('TEXT_INFO_EXPIRES_DATE', 'Expires At:');
define('TEXT_INFO_STATUS_CHANGE', 'Status Change:');

define('TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_FEATURED', 'Delete Featured Product');
define('TEXT_INFO_DELETE_INTRO', 'Are you sure you want to delete this featured product?');

define('TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_FEATURED', 'Displaying <b>%d</b> to <b>%d</b> (of <b>%d</b> featured products)');

make sure you uploaded this file and that the spelling is correct

Thanks! I really don't know what was different...I thought my code looked like that. But, there must've been something wrong. After I copied the code that you supplied, it worked fine. Thanks again!

:)