• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to debug payment module?

sunraise2005

Hi, All,

Sorry for long time not take care this forum.

Now I want to test download function of the OSC2, but it requied pay first, I can not and did not want to go throgh a real pay transaction to test this feature, since it might repeat several time then I can debug it out.

So could some one talk me how you simulat the payment and debug it in real situation?

Thanks many help you gaven previous.

ryan.

You need to create a paypal sandbox account. Once that is working, just set the paypal module to sandbox and it will allow you to test ordering.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

You need to create a paypal sandbox account. Once that is working, just set the paypal module to sandbox and it will allow you to test ordering.

Jack

Thanks, Jack.

Infact, I need to setup TWO sendbox account but not one, right? one for sending payment, one for receving ?

Infact, I need to setup TWO sendbox account but not one, right? one for sending payment, one for receving ?

Correct - you need one business account to receive and a personal account to send. The sandbox user guide gives you the dummy info you need to verify accounts. all the best - Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

Correct - you need one business account to receive and a personal account to send. The sandbox user guide gives you the dummy info you need to verify accounts. all the best - Terra

Thanks all for enlightened me, what can I do at here to express my appreciate ?

HI,

Am having the same problem, but where is the Sandbox user guide?

Try Paypal sandbox or

try COD(this might need some minor code alteration )of download contribution.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.

so, here is a expaned questions: how can I quickly switch between paypal sand box and really paypal productivty site?

As I know by now, oscommerce buildin paypal productivity site payment parameter, that is 'www.paypal.com/...' , where can I change it to sand box site looks like 'sandbox.developer.paypal.com/'?

I think questions and answer is a good contribute to OSC, more than 100 people have reviewed this topic.

so, here is a expaned questions: how can I quickly switch between paypal sand box and really paypal productivty site?

As I know by now, oscommerce buildin paypal productivity site payment parameter, that is 'www.paypal.com/...' , where can I change it to sand box site looks like 'sandbox.developer.paypal.com/'?

I think questions and answer is a good contribute to OSC, more than 100 people have reviewed this topic.

Nope, you'd better switch to use one of the available PayPal payment modules in the contribution area. Most of them come with the option to test with sandbox.

To develop your own PayPal payment module to test with sandbox, you need to refer to the paypal's documents about how to test in sandbox.

Super Download Shop, PayPal Express Checkout IPN, Selling Downloads, Visual Validation (preventing robotic flood), phpBB2 Integration

Yes, I'm willing to help, but please ask in the right place. Think twice before trying to PM me, it might be ignored.

Nope, you'd better switch to use one of the available PayPal payment modules in the contribution area. Most of them come with the option to test with sandbox.

To develop your own PayPal payment module to test with sandbox, you need to refer to the paypal's documents about how to test in sandbox.

Hi, Alex, I have run out paypal sand box testing ! Whao, your advise is really useful.

I am using following paypal moudle:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...1/search,paypal --> osCommerce PayPal IPN Module v2.2 For 2.2MS2

some problem existed when I execute the module, but finnally fixed the err. notice the IPN module was named "Credit/Debit Card (via PayPal)" in admin payment module console.

All in one, I can pay to myself from paypal sandbox now.

Thanks.

Ryan.

Hi, Alex, I have run out paypal sand box testing ! Whao, your advise is really useful.

I am using following paypal moudle:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...1/search,paypal --> osCommerce PayPal IPN Module v2.2 For 2.2MS2

some problem existed when I execute the module, but finnally fixed the err. notice the IPN module was named "Credit/Debit Card (via PayPal)" in admin payment module console.

All in one, I can pay to myself from paypal sandbox now.

Thanks.

Ryan.

Hi, Alex, There are new trouble found : I installed paypal IPN 2.2 and Downloads Controllers 5.3 as following you another article, I did all the steps strickly. when I testing, the order will auto changed to '4 Develivered" after customer login paypal site (before really pay), so the customer can get the downloads without pay for it.

Looks like "Download Controller Order Status" set to 10 not worked, right?

Ryan.

Hi, Alex, There are new trouble found : I installed paypal IPN 2.2 and Downloads Controllers 5.3 as following you another article, I did all the steps strickly. when I testing, the order will auto changed to '4 Develivered" after customer login paypal site (before really pay), so the customer can get the downloads without pay for it.

Looks like "Download Controller Order Status" set to 10 not worked, right?

Ryan.

Hi, Alex, I have run out after read the your following supplementary post (#5) in the same page, thanks.

Hi, Alex, I have run out after read the your following supplementary post (#5) in the same page, thanks.

but, but, the situation changes better, but still not good enough: the order status changes to '3 payment processing' after customer login paypal site and before really pay, looks good? no, the download link was represent at this time and customer can download before pay. And order status never changes even after customer payied clearly.

please advise.

Thanks.

Ryan.