• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SPPC, Hide Products & Categories, and Master Products

violetcraft

After much code frustration and combinations of installations, I've reloaded our entire site nine times with no luck yet. I can get each contrib to work separately, but I can not get them to work together. Anyone have a combined install to share or advice on this installation combination?

Thanks!

After much code frustration and combinations of installations, I've reloaded our entire site nine times with no luck yet. I can get each contrib to work separately, but I can not get them to work together. Anyone have a combined install to share or advice on this installation combination?

Thanks!

Hi Violet,

I know others have gotten these three working together, I almost do at the moment. I'm having a problem with one customer group not being able to checkout (just keeps re-loading the shopping cart) while the other customer group can checkout. Once I can figure out why that is happening and fix it I may be able to help you.

Hopefully - someone who already has this all working together will spot this post and let us know what they did :blush:

You may also consider asking in the Master Products and SPPC forums as well (the SPPC forum handles both SPPC and Hide Products/Categories for SPPC).

~Tracy

• 1 year later...