• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order History and Order Admin Problems

ossory

Hi Guys,

I'm having an issue where nothing is shown in a customers order history.And 'Results Page' shows -4 -3 -2 -1 0

I am also not getting orders shown in the admin panel. But if you search for the order number it will show the full order.

I'm not using any payment method as the products don't need it.

I'm sure I have read something about this before, but I've been search for 2 hours and can't find anything. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be chuffed.

Cheers

Damo

I've made quite a few changes, on 2 different installations. The one installation doesn't have any problems with the customer order history. The other does. I'm guessing there is some error on the part of the set-up or connection to the database. I can't figure it out!

OK, i've narrowed the issue down to switching off the Total in Order Total in Modules in Admin.

Admin/Modules/Order total/Total

It seems for some reason this is needed to be shown.

Now I just have to work out away of getting rid of it.

Hi Guys,

I'm having an issue where nothing is shown in a customers order history.And 'Results Page' shows -4 -3 -2 -1 0

I am also not getting orders shown in the admin panel. But if you search for the order number it will show the full order.

I'm sure I have read something about this before, but I've been search for 2 hours and can't find anything. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be chuffed.

Cheers

Damo

I'm also getting this problem, which I don't have it until recently.

I'm using paypal only for payment. Does anyone here knows if the order is shown when someone clicks the 'confirm' button upon checkout? Or does it have to be successful transaction via paypal then the order will show on admin page?

I've tried testing my checkout using a self-created account to order something from my site...the order was not reflected at all upon confirmation.

I don't even know if I've sales coming in during this period....please..can anyone help???

I had the same problem after doing some modding...and I am honestly not sure which one did it, but if I remember correctly...to fix it....make sure that your in your modules --> order totals section has 'Total' set to true/on.

That did it for me, although...I don't know why....and it took me 6 hours to find that tip.

Hope that helps,

Rebekah

• 2 months later...
Hi Guys,

Cheers

Damo

This happened to me when I installed MZMT_Shipping_v1.101. It seemed to fix itself after I managed to work out how to set up the tables correctly for the new contribution. Maybe try uninstalling any new contributions and see if it helps.

This has happened again and it was my own stupid fault. Before testing the ordering system, I like to empty the orders_* tables and I mistakenly emptied the orders_status as well. This causes a problem in catalog/account_history.php

$orders_total = tep_count_customer_orders;

This produces a positive number in $orders_total but the query in $history_query_raw 2 lines later produces no results. The problem is fixed as soon as I fill the orders_status table again.

I wish I'd paid more attention to compuskill's reply!

Edited by HungryH

• 1 year later...
This has happened again and it was my own stupid fault. Before testing the ordering system, I like to empty the orders_* tables and I mistakenly emptied the orders_status as well. This causes a problem in catalog/account_history.php

$orders_total = tep_count_customer_orders;

This produces a positive number in $orders_total but the query in $history_query_raw 2 lines later produces no results. The problem is fixed as soon as I fill the orders_status table again.

I wish I'd paid more attention to compuskill's reply!

How do you fill the order_status table?

From the site admin panel.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

I had the same problem today with all of a sudden orders not showing in admin, but they would when I typed the order number in.

I was panicing as thought there so many changes it could be...

turns out my payment module was set to set payments to the "default" order status.. I checked my Order status table and with all the changes I had made I hasnt set a default status..soon as I did it worked.

I could enter the order numbers into the admin/orders page manually and they would come up, just wouldnt display them all. If anyone else has this look carefully at the order status it shows for the order, as mine was blank due to me not setting a default status..

So was a very simple and silly mistake, that sounded a real major thing but looked through it and found that.

and all the orders that didnt show up previous, I just entered the order numbers (as the orders were completing and emails going out) in manually and changed them to a new status and they show up. Or edit them in Mysql if have a lot to change.

Hope this helps at least someone who had the same fault, as it easy fix for me.

Edited by danielcompton