• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CONTRIBUTION - Customer Status update v1.1

elari

you'll just need to remove the explanation in file to run it

but do not replace files direclty it will hang if you don't have all same contrib i have installed (like helpdesk, description in products....)

you must check each files !

give me your email and i will send you all files

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

download it here

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/elari/s...30.zip?download

it includes sql queries

for checking difference between your files and the moded files please consider this software if you don't have already one.

http://www.prestosoft.com/examdiff/examdiffpro.htm

REMEMBER BACKUP BEFORE CHANGING FILES !

MM, still not very easy to use.....

Any chance of you making a version soon for dumb people?

I don't know anything about CVS and have no clue where to start. I implemented some other contributions before, but this is way to confusing for me.

I have the loaded snapshot from Ian. I want to install the status thing. I found a txt file with all the SQL changes tot do, that probaly willl work.

But now the cnhanges in the files:

General.php

//to be Removed completly (change in 1.2) to use instead tep_get_customer_status

// thanks guido for checking that mistake

//   function tep_get_customers_status() {

///

// Return all customers statuses for a specified language_id and return an array(array())

// Uee it to make pull_down_menu, checkbox....

function tep_get_customers_statuses() {

return $customers_statuses_array;

///

// Return all status info values for a customer_id in admin . no need to check session !

function tep_get_customer_status($customers_id) {

global $languages_id;

return $customer_status_array;

The first thing, i just can;t find!

the second and third i have no clue on where to put them in the document!

Help!!

Have you ever thought of making a loaded snapshot?

OR, are you willing to put the status thinngy into the loaded snapshot of ian and contribute it? I think a lot of people would be very gratefull.

But off course with some pointers to try i myself i would be very happy too!

harro

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." George W. Bush, Jr

1/did you read this in the install

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not take any info after that, i will not update last part any more and you will have to use CVS instead

I will use it only to comment change made in files

you don't need to read any info after those lines... i just keep them to remember some work but it is no more used.

so now i removed them

2/ the files are for the oscommerce snapshot and is updated around 26 Oct 2002.

3/ for instance i did not consider to load a full osc snapshot . only the files that need some change will be published. you'll have to check diff with your own files.

i know this is not easy but most add / change made are indicated before to remember for which mod they are.

4/ i just finsh to update / rewrite sql and install file and comit them

you can check here

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs...txt?sortby=date

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs...txt?sortby=date

Elari,

I don't even know where to begin with this contribution... Are you certain you won't make a loaded snapshot? :cry:

It would make things so much easier for those people (like me) who don't have the time or knowledge to dive into your project.

'Time is a social construction to make the transitoriness manageable'

i will try to publish all files changed and added and used by others installed contrib in the cvs. this way you could replace all files by the provided files but you'll loose all your own change

maybe it will help if you have no other contrib installed....

i will try to do this next week as i'll move this week end....

that would be great!

I haven;t started on my shop yet, so any file i can use will be perfect, i will not loose any changes coz i haven't done anything yet!

Harro

this is a zip including all my files

use them at your own risk :)))

www.itgsm.com/dload-osc/osc-elari-2m1031.zip

i have removed all configure.php to avoid overwriting of your files

and not included the sql statement needed

you have to look for them for each installed contrib included.

if i make no mistake there is

customers_status

helpdesk

qty_design_allowed

accounting

staffelpreise modified sql string in my cvs

short description in categories listing

Ian Ot Xmembers

Fixed payement charge

cash on delivery customer confirmation

if someone has time to write an all in one update query... send it i will add it in the file

happy week end for those who will make a try

ealri

maybe you could backup your SQL database, en send that sql file in the zip? We probaly would get a whole lot of products we do'nt need, but at least the right sql structure!

Thnx for the work so far dude!

I have detected 2 bugs:

1. checkout_confirmation.php not show the discount price.

2. checkout_process.php not insert discount price.

I have made some changes and it works.

At checkout_confirmation.php

if ($customer_discount_price != 0) {

echo '            <td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['discount'] . '</td>' . "n";

}

and sustitute by:

echo '            <td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $customer_discount_price. '</td>' . "n";

}

At checkout_process.php

Find

// added cs v1.2.

'products_discount_made' => $order->products[$i]'discount'],

// end added cs v1.2

and sustitute by:

// added cs v1.2.

'products_discount_made' => $customer_discount_price,

// end added cs v1.2

I dunno why, but now it works.

I know this could not be the best solution, because i don't know still oscommerce code, so please Elari can you make appropiate changes if necessary.

Thank you

for gaaro as it seems to be to hard for you to read text files :)

for manOn : thanks i will test and update cvs this way

if somebody can work on image status uploading... it will help

elari

Hi Elari,

as ist seems form me, the image uploading like the oscommerce uses the function included for that, is not possible with this file. There would be too much changes.

Better is to redesign the customers_status queries to normal sql queries and not to use the array querries.

Maybe I find the time for doing that this weekend.

xtcommerce Templates

And this is my new coding project. A multilingual sitesearch for online stores. Have a look at the search field left in the navbar:

WWW.BE-INSHAPE.DE Proteinpulver, Aminosäure Liquids and Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness

It finds all the ingredients like amino acids, carnitin and proteins if you don't know how to spell. In realtime...

Later i studied carefully i have detected that my solution is not totally good.

My solution will not work when you have a maximum percentage discount by product.

Now i have the solution to work even with products maximum percentage discount.

At checkout_confirmation.php

echo '            <td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['discount'] . '</td>' . "n"; 

}

and sustitute by:

echo '            <td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $products[$i]['discount_allowed']. '</td>' . "n"; 

}

At checkout_process.php

Find

// added cs v1.2. 

'products_discount_made' => $order->products[$i]'discount'], 

// end added cs v1.2

and sustitute by:

// added cs v1.2. 

'products_discount_made' => $products[$i]['discount_allowed'],

// end added cs v1.2

Now it works because we are getting maximum discount price already calculated from the shopping cart.

Sorry any inconvenience.

Thanx, that has been the point I was wondering about at the same second you made you posting :-)

But there are more bugs.

Sometimes the Whats_new.php box doesn't show a product?!

I have too much prods at the moment to find out which kind of they are, With or without max_discount defined or what else.

Can you please watch your box and tell me if you have the same Things happening?

There is need to make changes for advanced search reults, too and maybe for modules like featured products etc.

xtcommerce Templates

And this is my new coding project. A multilingual sitesearch for online stores. Have a look at the search field left in the navbar:

WWW.BE-INSHAPE.DE Proteinpulver, Aminosäure Liquids and Supplements for Bodybuilding and Fitness

It finds all the ingredients like amino acids, carnitin and proteins if you don't know how to spell. In realtime...

manOn, i had got same problem in first time when i write the mod and did not remember...this was why i kept these function displaying & storing discount not finished.

second point is that checkout show the end user net price already including the discount and it will confuse some customer to see discount displayed but seems not applied....maybe need to say that discount is already applied

Guido

Yes i have to use upload status image in catalog and not admin for tep function to work...

the problem for whats_new box i think is not problem of customer status as it react only in price displayed. in my shop i don't see that problem

i will begin tomorrow to work on new checkout to update my shop and like everybody i think it will make many work to check...

Hi Elari and man0n,

I found the problem with my Whats_new box. You were right, it has been a problem with a change I made in my database last days.

But there is another problem, I don't find a fix for.

My shopping_cart.box shows very different prices than those which are used for the calculation. The result is ok, but when I have a product here with a price of 100 Euro, a maxdiscount_allowed of 5% and I'm loged in with a status of 10% global and 5% members_discount, I see the price in the sidebox of shoppingcart as 84.70 Euro and in the shopping_cart page it is displayed with that price, too?????

The calculations are alright, the checkout and the rest, too.

Only the displayed price of each product is broken.

I use my test-shop wih showing tax included 16%. In my database I've the nettos. (Without 16%).

Is that a bug or depends it on using other ot-modules or anything of changed attributes routine?

I think I upload my shop with that bugs tomorrow early in the morning.

Then I give you the URL's and logins with the right customer-status.

Elari, when you want you can login to my admin and check the configuration I use. But in my configuration seems something to influence the behaviour of the shopping-cart.

Or it is indeed a bug. Because of my changes are identical to your CVS and also to your file-package.

About the upload function.

There is a check_function whether an uploaded image is existent in admins general.php.

call tep_get_uploaded_image.

Maybe, I don't know, you have to make a new like tep_get_uploaded_option_image.

Use the folder definition and check there the image with the name of the file in the database. If you have one, rename it to $option_image_new and repost this hidden.

When administrator posted a new file before clicking, use the uploading function of TEP and when the posted var is empty, then use the hidden $option_image_new for new Sql entry only.

I think this is the way, but where I may implement this betwen the array querries? I don't got it to run. The function calls are inside of the file I sent to you last week. But it seems to be on the wrong location? Only need more time to finish it, have much to much important work at the moment. Have to fix big problems in our running shop.

xtcommerce Templates

This modifications is to allow to show discount at orders and invoice in the admin area.

At admin/includes/classes/order.php

1. Find:

$index = 0;

$orders_products_query = tep_db_query("select orders_products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id ='" . tep_db_input($order_id) . "'");

and replace by:

$index = 0;

$orders_products_query = tep_db_query("select orders_products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price, products_discount_made from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id ='" . tep_db_input($order_id) . "'");

2. Find:

'tax' => $orders_products['products_tax'],

and add:

'discount' => $orders_products['products_discount_made'],

At admin/orders.php

3. Find:

' <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "n" .

Add:

' <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">-' . $order->products[$i]['discount'] . '%</td>' . "n" .

At admin/invoice.php

4.Find

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TAX; ?></td>

Add

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DISCOUNT; ?></td>

5. Find

echo ' <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">' . tep_display_tax_value($order->products[$i]['tax']) . '%</td>' . "n" .

Add

' <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['discount'] . '%</td>' . "n" .

At admin/includes/languages/english/orders.php

6. Find:

define('TABLE_HEADING_TAX', 'Tax');

Add:

define('TABLE_HEADING_DISCOUNT', 'Discount');

At admin/includes/languages/english/invoice.php

7. Find:

define('TABLE_HEADING_TAX', 'Tax');

Add:

Sorry I forgot this:

At admin/orders.php

Find:

<td align="right" colspan="8"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

Replace by:

<td align="right" colspan="9"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

At admin/invoice.php

Find:

<td align="right" colspan="8"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

Replace by:

<td align="right" colspan="9"><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

also missing

At admin/ordes.php

4.Find

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_TAX; ?></td>

Add

<td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_DISCOUNT; ?></td>

change are reported in cvs now.

thanks manon

I have made some changes to show customers status discounts with special prices.

When customers status discount and special coexist special prices discount will be applied only.

Please note that customers status are shown in percentajes and special prices as discounted price.

Change heading to allow to show not only discount percentages at checkout:

At catalog/includes/checkout_confirmation.php

Find:

define('TABLE_HEADING_DISCOUNT', '-%');

Replace by:

At catalog/include/classes/shopping_cart.php

Find:

'price' => $products_price,

Add:

'original_price' => $products['products_price'],

'special_price' => $specials['specials_new_products_price'],

Show appropiate discount at checkout:

at catalog/checkout_confirmation.php

if ($products[$i]['special_price'])

{

$dto= ($products[$i]['original_price']-$products[$i]['price'])*$order->products[$i]['qty'];

echo ' <td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->display_price($dto,tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id'])) . '</td>'

. "n";

}

else

{

if ($products[$i]['discount_allowed'] != 0) {

echo ' <td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $products[$i]['discount_allowed'] . '%</td>' .

"n";

}

}

Show appropiate discount at featured products:

at catalog/modules/featured.php

find:

$info_box_contents[$row][$col] = array('align' => 'center',

'params' => 'class="smallText" width="33%" valign="top"',

'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $featured_products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $featured_products['products_image'], $featured_products['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $featured_products['products_id']) . '">' . $featured_products['products_name'] . '</a><br>' . $currencies->display_price($featured_products['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($featured_products['products_tax_class_id'])));

and replace by:

$max_product_discount = min($customer_discount_price, $featured_products['products_discount_allowed']);

if ($max_product_discount > 0)

{

$featured_products_specials_price=$featured_products['products_price']*(100-$max_product_discount)/100;

'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $featured_products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $featured_products['products_image'], $featured_products['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $featured_products['products_id']) . '">' . $featured_products['products_name'] . '</a><br><s>' . $currencies->display_price($featured_products['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($featured_products['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s><br><span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($featured_products_specials_price, tep_get_tax_rate($featured_products['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>');

}

else

{

'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $featured_products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $featured_products['products_image'], $featured_products['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $featured_products['products_id']) . '">' . $featured_products['products_name'] . '</a><br>' . $currencies->display_price($featured_products['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($featured_products['products_tax_class_id'])));

}

Show appropiate discount at product listings:

At catalog/includes/modules/product_listing.php

Find:

$lc_text = ' ' . $currencies->display_price($listing_values['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate

($listing_values['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';

And replace by:

$max_product_discount = min($listing_values['products_discount_allowed'],$customer_discount_price);

if ($max_product_discount > 0 ) {

$lc_text = ' <s>' . $currencies->display_price($listing_values['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing_values['products_tax_class_id'])) . '-' . $max_product_discount . '</s>  <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($listing_values['products_price']*(100-$max_product_discount)/100, tep_get_tax_rate($listing_values['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span> ';

} else {

$lc_text = ' ' . $currencies->display_price($listing_values['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($listing_values['products_tax_class_id'])) . ' ';

}

Store correctly the discount applied even if discount is by special price.

at catalog/checkout_process.php

Find:

$sql_data_array = array('orders_id' => $insert_id,

Add Below:

$dto=$products[$i]['original_price']-$products[$i]['final_price'];

Find:

'products_discount_made' => $products[$i]['discount_allowed'],

and replace by:

'products_discount_made' => $dto,

catalog/include/modules/orders_details.php

Find:

$max_product_discount = min($products[$i]['discount_allowed'],$customer_discount_price);

if ($max_product_discount > 0) {

echo ' <td align="right" valign="top" class="main">-' . $max_product_discount . '%</td>';

} else {

echo ' <td align="right" valign="top" class="main"> </td>';

}

}

Replace by:

if ($products[$i]['special_price'])

{

$dto= ($products[$i]['original_price']-$products[$i]['price'])*$products[$i]['quantity'];

echo ' <td class="main" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->display_price($dto, tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id'])) . '</td>' . "n";

}

else

{

if ($products[$i]['discount_allowed'] != 0) {

echo ' <td align="right" valign="top" class="main">' . $products[$i]['discount_allowed'] . '%</td>';

} else {

echo ' <td align="right" valign="top" class="main"> </td>';

}

}

catalog/advanced_search_result.php

Find:

$select_str = "select distinct " . $select_column_list . " m.manufacturers_id, p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price ";

Replace by:

$select_str = "select distinct " . $select_column_list . " p.products_discount_allowed, m.manufacturers_id, p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price ";

Will show discount applied at account history:

At catalog/account_history_info.php

Find:

if ( (isset($order->products[$i]['attributes'])) && (sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']) > 0) ) {

for ($j=0; $j<sizeof($order->products[$i]['attributes']); $j++) {

echo '<br><nobr><small> <i> - ' . $order->products[$i]['attributes'][$j]['option'] . ': ' . $order->prod

ucts[$i]['attributes'][$j]['value'] . '</i></small></nobr>';

}

}

Add:

if ($order->products[$i]['discount'] != 0)

{ $dto=100*$order->products[$i]['discount']* $order->products[$i]['qty']/(($order->products[$i]['final_price']+$orde

r->products[$i]['discount'])* $order->products[$i]['qty']);

echo "     - ".tep_round($dto,2)."%"; }

Now at admin section we must show correctly the discount:

At admin/orders.php

Find:

echo ' </td>' . "n" .

' <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . '</td>' . "n"

Add Below:

$dto=100*$order->products[$i]['discount']* $order->products[$i]['qty']/(($order->products[$i]['final_price']+$order->products[$i]['discount'])* $order->products[$i]['qty']);

Find:

' <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['discount'] . '%</td>' . "n" .

Replace by:

' <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['discount'],true,$order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '('.tep_round($dto,2).'%)</td>'

At admin/invoice.php

Find:

echo ' </td>' . "n" .

' <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['model'] . '</td>' . "n"

Add Below:

$dto=100*$order->products[$i]['discount']* $order->products[$i]['qty']/(($order->products[$i]['final_price']+$order->products[$i]['discount'])* $order->products[$i]['qty']);

Find:

Replace by:

' <td class="dataTableContent" align="right" valign="top">' . $currencies->format($order->products[$i]['discount'],true,$order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '('.tep_round($dto,2).'%)</td>'

That's all

I hope don't miss something...

Please test it and tell me if it works for u...

I think something more should be changed...

WHen we have customers status discounts and special prices for a product, what you think we must use?

At the moment it only apply special prices, but i think it should be better if we apply the higher discount...

Let me know what you think...

from discount or specials...

but i have not work on that since i have also in mind to make it working for staffelprice (price by qty) and at this time i'm little bit busy with some management problem.

manOn,

I think it is useful to decide while setting up a special.

To allow discount_max on that special or not.

Maybe it can be a solution to let the shop-owner change the discount_maximum_allowed at the admin' specials.php, but only temporary. Maybe safe the value for discount_maximum which is used for a product in categories as a backup-value in a new column in the specials table. As max_discount_allowed_normal. When the product becomes a special, lets change the products really discount_maximum to that, which you want in case of special. If then the status of special is changed from green to red button, or deleted, it shoul be toggled to the backup discount_max_allowed again. I think then in categories has to be a sign, for the case a product is an active special. I missed that ever.

You want to edit a product, and you are not able to see, whether it is signed as special or not in categories.

But one thing is more important at the moment. To make the changes for the new checkout procedure. We have to be able to use the order_total modules and the ot_members_discount for the new version.

As experienced TEP and oScommerce user I know, that in between one or two weeks the most people will use the new Snapshot for development of contributions. It makes no sence to below on the 2.2 any longer.

We have in fact a new and better checkout now. It is a mess to change the modules, but it is neccessary now. The checkout has never been so logic.

xtcommerce Templates