• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please help me with shipping

amyd

Hi,

I had my website put on for me so i don't know whats going on with these contributions, but i think i must need one so that i can charge for postage. At the moment we are giving free shipping as we don't know how to charge for it. When i go into the admin there isn't an option for putting prices on. I've had a look through the forums and contributions but i can't see the answer to my problem specifically.

I would like to charge flat postage costs for the UK. This is what i would like to offer:

Uk:

Royal Mail 1st class (one off fee)

OR

Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery (one off fee)

Europe:

Royal Mail Airmail (Would prefer this to be based on weight although a one off price would do)

- With option of having - Royal Mail Airsure (for the 27 countries it delivers to) (one off fee charged)

- Or International Signed For (for the ountries airsure doesn't deliver to) (one off fee charged)

Rest of World:

Royal Mail Airmail (Would prefer this to be based on weight although a one off price would do)

- With option of having - Royal Mail Airsure (for the 27 countries it delivers to) (one off fee charged)

- Or International Signed For (for the ountries airsure doesn't deliver to) (one off fee charged)

At the very least i need to charge a seperate one off fee for each zone mentioned above. Any ideas which contribution would fit this?

Thanks,

Amy

Hi,

I had my website put on for me so i don't know whats going on with these contributions, but i think i must need one so that i can charge for postage. At the moment we are giving free shipping as we don't know how to charge for it. When i go into the admin there isn't an option for putting prices on. I've had a look through the forums and contributions but i can't see the answer to my problem specifically.

I would like to charge flat postage costs for the UK. This is what i would like to offer:

Uk:

Royal Mail 1st class (one off fee)

OR

Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery (one off fee)

Europe:

Rest of World:

At the very least i need to charge a seperate one off fee for each zone mentioned above. Any ideas which contribution would fit this?

Thanks,

Amy

This will probably be what you need.

UK Royal Mail & Overseas Shipping Methods

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...h,uk+royal+mail

Installation is very easy.