Sign in to follow this  
Iniquityclothing

[CONTRIBUTION] Easy Populate

Hi there out of nowere I am getting this error can any1 help me explain?

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www//www/temp/EP2007Jan17-1604.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpIyVfbZ' to '/data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www//www/temp/EP2007Jan17-1604.txt' in /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpIyVfbZ

User filename: EP2007Jan17-1604.txt

Size: 267788

Warning: file(): Unable to access /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www//www/temp/EP2007Jan17-1604.txt in /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www/admin/easypopulate.php on line 667

Warning: file(/data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www//www/temp/EP2007Jan17-1604.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www/admin/easypopulate.php on line 667

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www/admin/easypopulate.php on line 690

If any 1 knows how to fix this please advise?

Thanks

View recent 'helpfull' threads:

403 Error problems | Ultimate SEO (contribution support)

You have an error in your configure file or the easy populate file. You can tell because you have this in the error

www//www/temp

There should only be one www.

Jack

That is the path set by your host. You will need to contact them to fnid out why it is doing that. But that isn't what I was referring to. I meant the two instances of www, as in www/www.

Jack

Edited by Jack_mcs