• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Easy Populate

Hi there out of nowere I am getting this error can any1 help me explain?

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www//www/temp/EP2007Jan17-1604.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpIyVfbZ' to '/data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www//www/temp/EP2007Jan17-1604.txt' in /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /tmp/phpIyVfbZ

User filename: EP2007Jan17-1604.txt

Size: 267788

Warning: file(): Unable to access /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www//www/temp/EP2007Jan17-1604.txt in /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www/admin/easypopulate.php on line 667

Warning: file(/data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www//www/temp/EP2007Jan17-1604.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www/admin/easypopulate.php on line 667

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www/admin/easypopulate.php on line 690

If any 1 knows how to fix this please advise?

Thanks

View recent 'helpfull' threads:

403 Error problems | Ultimate SEO (contribution support)

You have an error in your configure file or the easy populate file. You can tell because you have this in the error

www//www/temp

There should only be one www.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

why is my file manager showing the two "//WWW" in my admin screen,

eg,

File Manager

/data/members/paid/i/n/iniquityclothing.com/htdocs/www//includes

How can i remove the two back slashes?

any ideas,

View recent 'helpfull' threads:

403 Error problems | Ultimate SEO (contribution support)

That is the path set by your host. You will need to contact them to fnid out why it is doing that. But that isn't what I was referring to. I meant the two instances of www, as in www/www.

Jack

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons