• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] Auspost Shipping v1.3

Snowman

This updated shipping module allows you to send products to the states of Australia, and Internationally from Australia, based on weight, and destination country and/or postcode, using the various Australia Post options available.

NOTE: This module assumes you have the Order Total class system installed and that you tax on shipping enabled within it.

This is an updated version that now uses the Auspost Delivery Rate Calculator (DRC). Thanks to EvilBunny for the original coding of this.

This release has fixed up the issues with overweight orders and has fixed the tax bug for the shipping quotes on checkout_payment.php.

It has also addressed the issue caused by two part Postcodes that are used in some overseas countries such as the UK.

This mod contains 5 seperate shipping modules, one for Standard Post and one for Express Post within Australia and AirMail, Economy Air and SeaMail for overseas destinations, all have options for insurance, which can be added manually via the admin. A shipping handling fee can also be added to each option via admin.

For more info on the Auspost DRC, and for their terms and conditions...

http://drc.edeliver.com.au

A working demo can be found at http://demostore.snowzone.net.au *NOTE: Dynamic shipping is installed on this site

Please report any bugs at http://forums.snowtech.com.au

Enjoy....

DOWNLOAD HERE

• 2 months later...

Hey Steve,

I'm having some trouble integrating your module into my new store. I'm using the 9/12/2002 2.2 dev snapshot.

In checkout_payment.php at line 54 I have:

if (!tep_session_is_registered('billto')) {

tep_session_register('billto');

$billto = $customer_default_address_id;

} else {

// verify the selected billing address

$check_address_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . $

$check_address = tep_db_fetch_array($check_address_query);

if ($check_address['total'] != '1') {

$billto = $customer_default_address_id;

if (tep_session_is_registered('payment')) tep_session_unregister('payment');

}

}

Any ideas?

Thanks