• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

OrderTotal customer specific discount mod

I have been able to successfully integrate the order total customer specific discount module into a test installation of OSCommerce V2.2. As advertised it applies the discount to the order total at checkout time which is what we require due to the price volatility of the products that the final store will be running. I am a bit new to PH but can probably find my way through it. What I want to do is to take the discount percentage for the current logged in user and whenever a price is listed for a product change it to

Web Price (full price) Your Price(webprice x 1-discount)

As long as the customers understand that the discount is not applied until they check out then it should be ok.

I am sure that there are other places where the price will need to be modified, but this is a start.

Thanks a million for all assistance

version 1.0 is working for discount on each price but you'll have to change price in many files to work.

version 1.1 is 90% finished for working for discount on each price AND order_total discout (ot_xmember module) if member_flag, the discount is removed from ot_xmember but selected in customers_status instead.

And last, if i have time & knowledge version 1.1 will also includes change in newsletter module to send newsletter for one or maybe many customers_status (newsletter for customers, one for members, one for reseller...)