• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Big image directly on the page instead of pop up window

I uploaded the : image_resize1 contribution

Now I would like to have the big image directly on the page instead of the pop up window, but I don't know to modify the code:

Can anybody help modify this code so to avoid the pop up and have directly the big imaget?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<script language="javascript"><!--

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow('' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info_values['products_id']) . '')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info_values['products_image'], addslashes($product_info_values['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

----------------------------------------------------------

thanks in advance for your help.

sebans

I uploaded the : image_resize1 contribution

Now I would like to have the big image directly on the page instead of the pop up window, but I don't know to modify the code:

Can anybody help modify this code so to avoid the pop up and have directly the big imaget?

thanks in advance for your help.

sebans

Change all that (after you've backed it up :) ) to:

<?php

echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info_values['products_image'], addslashes($product_info_values['products_name']), '', '', 'hspace="5" vspace="5"');

?>

Leaving out the image height and width will cause the browser to display the image ACTUAL size. So don't go creating 1200 by 1400 pixel pics now ;)

"Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them"