• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please help me I am totally stuck

laura.beasley

Hi all.

I had my website designed for me so I have no idea about these contributions I have been reading about.

I am based in the UK and wil only post within the UK at the moment. I have set up postge costs with the table rate which is fine, however I want to give mu customers a choice of Royal Mail 1st class, 2nd class or standard parcels. Can someone please tell me how I do this?

I have read about a contribution from royal mail that needs to be added however I do not know what one is, where i would get it from and where I would put it.

I am new to this and want to get it sorted.

Thanks

Laura

Hi all.

I had my website designed for me so I have no idea about these contributions I have been reading about.

I am based in the UK and wil only post within the UK at the moment. I have set up postge costs with the table rate which is fine, however I want to give mu customers a choice of Royal Mail 1st class, 2nd class or standard parcels. Can someone please tell me how I do this?

I have read about a contribution from royal mail that needs to be added however I do not know what one is, where i would get it from and where I would put it.

I am new to this and want to get it sorted.

Thanks

Laura

Hi Laura,

Check here and do some reading on the forums of what might be most appropriate for you. I am not from the UK and can not say which one would be best. Most contributions have an installation instruction with them which you should follow. Not easy in the beginning but if you make sure you backup a file before going to change it you will always have an original to fall back on when it goes wrong.

HTH