• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Track a Return Contrib Problem

dotcom012

I installs the RMA Contribution, but when someone goes to track one, it prompts them to login, upon logging in, you input the rma number that you wich to track and when you hit "Find Return", it loops back to the login area. Any suggestions. Everything else works fine, you can submit them, update them and everything else, except track it.

Any Suggestions???

Thanks

• 3 months later...
I installs the RMA Contribution, but when someone goes to track one, it prompts them to login, upon logging in, you input the rma number that you wich to track and when you hit "Find Return", it loops back to the login area. Any suggestions. Everything else works fine, you can submit them, update them and everything else, except track it.

Any Suggestions???

Thanks

I dont know if this is the "proper" way to do this, ive been lurking, reading the forums and then some :P

I saw that after the second login, when you returned to the rma tracking page, there was two sets of osCid's in the address bar, which is not the way it should be.

I then found out that the form when a customer puts in his/her RMA number was not holding the osCid session, so i duplicated from another form and came to this solution which actually works !

in the "returns_track.php" around line 133 find

$returns = '<form action="' . $PHP_SELF . '?action=returns_show" method=post>

Replace with (If you use SSL)

$returns = tep_draw_form('track', tep_href_link(FILENAME_RETURNS_TRACK, 'action=returns_show', 'SSL')) . '

Replace with (Non SSL)

tep_draw_form('track', tep_href_link(FILENAME_RETURNS_TRACK, 'action=returns_show', 'NONSSL', false), 'get') . '

Hope this works!