• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

checkout shipping and account history question

andytc

In account_history_info.php the country on the address is only showing one charecter ie it's just "U" not "UK" or "united kingdom" . where can i change this ?

Also on "change delivery address" during checkout , how do i change the default country shown in the pulldown box ?

i have this set in create account to show the UK as the default, but during checkout on the change address page the default isn't displayed , only "plaese select" , what file can i edit to show a country as the default in this pages pulldown menu ?

In account_history_info.php the country on the address is only showing one charecter ie it's just "U" not "UK" or "united kingdom" . where can i change this ?

Also on "change delivery address" during checkout , how do i change the default country shown in the pulldown box ?

i have this set in create_account.php to show the UK as the default, but during checkout on the change address page the default isn't displayed , only "plaese select" , what file can i edit to show a country as the default in this pages pulldown menu ?

Can anyone help with the above ? it's really annoying me now >_<

I've looked through all the associated files and can see no differences , so cannot understand why the country gets cut off in account history info.php on the address line :'(

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like the problem is because tep_address_format is expecting country to be an array.

Around line 423 you will see this:

$country = tep_output_string_protected($address['country']['title']);

If you change this line to be:

if (is_array($address['country'])){

$country = tep_output_string_protected($address['country']['title']);

} else {

$country = tep_output_string_protected($address['country']);

}

This will then accept country as an array and as a string.

Archived