• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Custom Shipping Module Needed

I need a shipping module that will offer flat rates depending on what category the product is from. (example, we only sell computers, laptops, and monitor's). Computers are $26 to send to the US and $22 to send to Canada. Laptops are $22 to send to the US and $17 to Canada. Monitors are $22 to send to the US and $17 to send to send to Canada. and the first item is full cost for shipping and any additional items are half the shipping cost.

We use UPS for all shipping but don't need it to be connected to them in anyway, it is all a flat rate system depending on which country they live in, either USA or Canada.

I can't find a shipping module that I can get to work with this, seems simple but I guess it isn't. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Did you get a solution? I have a similar (but different) situation. I need to calculate UPS shipping rates, but I don't have a UPS account. The shipping will be done by our supplier, so we don't need a UPS account for any reason, but still need to be able to calculate and charge the customers for their shipping.

I'm new to OSC, so would some sort of table or flat rate or zone shipping allow me to calculate UPS rates?