• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paymentech module Issue's

seafirex

Hi, i have installed from scratch all the revision as requested in the text files that comes with the contrib.

Made all the change necessary and even went true the 337 line issue.

After everything was fixed, i am now stuck at one major new issue :

getting this error : System Error 20412 Precondition Failed: Security Information is missing<br>Sorry for this inconvenience. You may call for further assistance.

sometimes i get a 9317 error, then again, i dont understand why i get does issue as per i did phone tech support at paymentech and gave them the ip address and everything was setup correctly before christmas, but now the issue is still there when trying to test it out.

Do i have to uncomment anything or change any web links in the paymentech module or something?

• 10 months later...
Hi, i have installed from scratch all the revision as requested in the text files that comes with the contrib.

Made all the change necessary and even went true the 337 line issue.

After everything was fixed, i am now stuck at one major new issue :

getting this error : System Error 20412 Precondition Failed: Security Information is missing<br>Sorry for this inconvenience. You may call for further assistance.

sometimes i get a 9317 error, then again, i dont understand why i get does issue as per i did phone tech support at paymentech and gave them the ip address and everything was setup correctly before christmas, but now the issue is still there when trying to test it out.

Do i have to uncomment anything or change any web links in the paymentech module or something?

Was there an answer to this? I am having the same issue. Thanks so much!

how'd you get past the 337 issue?

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1998

i've tried ver 2 and ver 2 update...

still got 337 issue...

then, i tried the latest contribution (nov 19 20007)

still getting 337 error...

Fatal error: Call to a member function getValue() on a non-object in /home/wachlerj/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/paymentech.php on line 337