• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net Contrib - Capture authorizations after ship?

homewetbar

Hi, I've been using authorize.net for a little over a year now and it works great. However I'm starting to tire of having authorize.net capture an authorization for each transaction and then manually having to capture each transaction line by line or 20 at a time after each order ships. I searched the forums but didn't see anything on this.

Has anyone developed a way to automatically capture transactions on authorize.net AFTER the item is shipped instead of logging in to authorize.net and painstakingly doing the captures line by line or 20 at a time?

Most Valuable OsCommerce Contributions:

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

FedEx Automated Labels -- Contribution 2244

RMA Returns system -- Contribution 1136

Sort Products By Dropdown -- Contribution 4312

Ultimate SEO URLs -- Contribution 2823

Credit Class & Gift Voucher -- Contribution 282

Cross-Sell -- Contribution 5347

• 1 year later...

Out of curiosity, has anybody had any luck with this major issue?

Hi, I've been using authorize.net for a little over a year now and it works great. However I'm starting to tire of having authorize.net capture an authorization for each transaction and then manually having to capture each transaction line by line or 20 at a time after each order ships. I searched the forums but didn't see anything on this.

Has anyone developed a way to automatically capture transactions on authorize.net AFTER the item is shipped instead of logging in to authorize.net and painstakingly doing the captures line by line or 20 at a time?