• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] osC Affiliate v2.0a PREVIEW

Snowman

Hello Snowman,

could you please tell us when your affiliate module will become stable ? It looks like a awesome module and I'd love to try it and to use it !

Thanks for telling us more and it seems that you've been sick. I hope you're feeling better !!!

Vincent

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id like to say a few days but ive done that in the past and things havent gone to plan.

I have to focus on my hosting business as #1 priority, osC is just a hobby for me as i dont make any $$$ out of it, and with all the lovely bills ive had from doctors etc lately $$$ is a big issue for me at the moment...especially before Xmas. :cry:

so i guess my answer at this stage is How long is a piece of string...sorry :wink:

Hi Steve,

Good luck with your release, I hope my code was not too hard to adapt (it's a bit scruffy when doing it for fun, rather then work!).

PHP Affiliate Pro should be released soon, although unfortunately it will be a pay-per-license script, as I need to cover my costs.

Have Fun!

Thanks,

Rob

Nothing to plug really, you can download PHP Affiliate from my site if you want. As it's free, I'm not that bothered :)

Hi Steve,

I'm doing a complete re-write of PHP Affiliate for the Pro version too. Get's a bit tedius doesn't it!

I'm writing a 2 Tier system at the moment which is fun (not!).

Hope these guys show a bit more appreciation then I mostly got for PHP Affiliate! Over 5000 active sites using it, and not a single donation or even a postcard! :cry:

Oh well, back to work

Rob

PS. Hope you've got over your illness and feeling better now.

Nothing to plug really, you can download PHP Affiliate from my site if you want. As it's free, I'm not that bothered :)

I have a problem with the affiliate sign up. After the affiliate_signup.php, the affiliate_signup_process.php is a clean white site.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Cris

@snowman

I sent you the german language files.........

If steve doesn't find the time untill dezember, i will hope to find time to release a beta version of this contribution (and steve hasn't anything against it).

I think it's only a one more time look over the code and than the main features should work.

The last version I did can be seen here:

http://62.146.28.232/catalog/catalog/defau...php?language=en

http://62.146.28.232/admin/admin/

But there are some bugs in it which i fixed in the livesystem, and it's the old checkout.

Cu Henri

Hi,

this module looks awesome.

I have a new function that might be cool to add :

in order to add a product as an affilitate, it'd be nice to go through the catalog and to have an "add to affiliation" button on the page (only if you're an affiliate member) so that you include it automatically to your affiliate program.

It would be much easier to do so if you intend to have more than one product on your webpage.

Vincent

Hi,

in order to add a product as an affilitate, it'd be nice to go through the catalog and to have an "add to affiliation" button on the page (only if you're an affiliate member) so that you include it automatically to your affiliate program.

It would be much easier to do so if you intend to have more than one product on your webpage.

:lol:

This function (ok something similar) is allready implemented in the "live" Shop.

:?:

when you will post your contribution of affiliate module?

Hi,

:lol:

This function (ok something similar) is allready implemented in the "live" Shop.

I have to know...:)

Ok for all:

I think i will start in the first or second week of dezember. Depends on my timetable.

I have to check all my files one more time, and have to do some minor changes so that it works on the new checkout process (and i try to keep it compatible to the old one too).

-> at time there are only two line changes necassary in the original osc-files.

I think its about <20h of work which i have to do in my spare time.

so be calm.

Cu Henri

Ok god news:

a project of me is delayed for one week, so i have some time now and started working on it. If it goes well within the next week. But no promise.

I will open a new thread when the beta is ready.

The project will then be hosted on sourceforge.

Cu Henri

Henri,

i tried in your affiliate demo to set a "Text-only" banner - but couldn't.

What did i do wrong? - Could you perhaps insert a Text-only banner in addition to the 2 banners you already set in.

Thanks in advance.

EL Bavaro :D

EL Bavaro

For those who can't wait :shock:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/oscaffiliate/

You can get the files with cvs, probably all files will change some more times untill the release. The only thing which won't change anymore is the table strukture. (except the affiliate Table-> see forum at sourceforge and affiliate_banners but shouldn't effekt upgrades from the cvs).

The main features seems to be working now (localhost with new cvs)

a lot of stuff must be adjusted to the new database strukture;

about 10 known issues ahead, then i will test it on my server and then you get a release and then i go to the details...

Whats new (to Steve Affiliate2):

- install is much simpler (only 6 changes to catalog and admin)

- billing of the affiliates implemented (not really tested yet)

- Banners to products

Cu Henri

And don't ask about an estimate time of the release :wink: