• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[CONTRIBUTION] osC Affiliate v2.0a PREVIEW

Snowman

In fact, I am now sure that this will not help at all.

ROTFL

:-)))

You can't have everything. That's why trains have difficulty crossing oceans, and hippos did not adapt to fly. -- from the OpenBSD mailinglist.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently installing the Affiliate Program and I kind of bumped into a stumbling point in the doc it states

In application_top.php in the catalog/includes directory find line 433 approx

?>

Now I am an edited app_top and my lines do not match up. In fact I am using Ian's loaded app_top and as you all ready know there are about 2000000 ?> statements. Can you be a little more specfic.

Thanks

Kevin

You can put all the code you ned for application_top at bottom of file;

befor the last ?>

Steve splitted this up to keep the structure of the file;

I suggested to put the code in extra file, so only one line has to be included.

Perhaps this is coming with the next version (with some changes i commited to steve).

Steve, I was getting ready to download and try out the mod and noticed the previous couple of threads. Has the current download been updated with the fixed/additions in the previous threads? Is it like a current working snapshot?

Thanks

Hmmm this is strange. After going back and checking the app_top in catalog/includes I noticed that there was not a ?> anyware to be found. Am I missing something here?????

Kevin :shock:

>Hmmm this is strange. After going back and checking the app_top in

>catalog/includes I noticed that there was not a ?> anyware to be found.

>Am I missing something here?????

Can't be, must be at the last line...

>Steve, I was getting ready to download and try out the mod and noticed

> the previous couple of threads. Has the current download been updated

>with the fixed/additions in the previous threads? Is it like a current

>working snapshot?

Steve wrote:

IF YOU DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT PHP I DONT RECCOMMEND YOU USE THIS VERSION... :wink:

The system is working fine (but you have to look over the code a bit). Steve did a great job here.

I started working on it Sep 29 and its not finished yet. Mainly minor changes and improvements. For the things i wanna do, i estimate at least one more weak. And everything i change goes to steve, I don't know how much of it he's using...

Cu Henri

Steve,

Got another little question, in admin->affiliates->affliates I have this line:

TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_AFFILIATE

Where do I define it? I know it does not hurt me, but it just doesn't look good:)

Thank you

Sorry everyone ive been crook again so i havent been able to get any work done... :(

Henri has supplied a lot of bug fixed code to me and a lot of the functions that he has suggested will be incorporated into the code... :D

dynamok you need to define that in summary.php in your language file.

( i thought i had already done that...must have missed it)

As for when a production ready version will be ready....well i have to get my own work caught back up then i can get into it...

As for when a production ready version will be ready....well i have to get my own work caught back up then i can get into it...

Steve I tested it and it looks good to me ..

but still I will wait untill it gets ready for atleast some level of production.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i havent gotten back to anyone on this mod....

Ive not been real well so ive been taking a bit of a break from doing to much work on the PC...(i keep falling asleep)

Im having a bit of surgery on Friday (ouch...not looking forward to it) after that i will hopefully feel a hell of a lot better and i can get back into working 18 hours a day pretty soon after that....

I will keep everyone posted, once i get back into it.

Take care Snowman!

Many people are looking forward to the release of this contribution, but health is MUCH more important...well a bit more important! :wink:

I've just been through surgery and I can honestly say, don't worry about the pain, it is one thing they really have under control!

Get well soon,

Buggy

*cough*

Steve, How are things going with this?

Really courious on the development stages that this contribution is at.

Yet to install it, but have seen it on other demo stores and it looks AWESOME!!! Great job on it so far(and great job to those who have helped).

Hope everything is going ok for ya!

Thanx!

Im getting there guys....the new checkout process has screwed the process up a bit so im just going thru the changes to see what needs to be fixed.

Once ive got the payment and shipping modules ive done in the past re-coded ill get the affiliate module done.

Hi,

I can't find a checkout_payment.php file in my admin directory. Where have I to search for it? The so named file from the catalog-directory doesn't seem to have the searched string given in the readme inside.

daniel