• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paid download link delivered by e-mail

Ctrl-T

Hello all.

I been struggling with a (what seems) hard task.

I am fairly new to this osCommerce module, and I could use anyones expertise on following subject:

The thing I have in mind is:

People want a website design, and come to my shop, where they browse the pre-made designs I have put on there. If they find a nice template they wanna use they order it, providing only their own adress and e-mail.

After the order, they can pay it by paypal or money order. Once they paid, they will get a unique downloadlink by e-mail. With this downloadlink, they can now download the requested file(s) using this provided link.

As far as I have discovered, this concept is a bit too much for my knowledge to make.

For example: The adress they provide in the form for shipment doesn't have an e-mail option.

Think I will need someone who can set it up for me.

I now wonder... Is it even possible to customize the shop to my needs?

Can dl-links be automatically generated to be unique at the same time?

Could it even be possible to automate the whole process right after validating the orderstatus?

Would any of the advanced users be interested in helping me create such a concept?

I would be so gratefull and would credit you with a permanent link in my footer.

Thanx in advance!