• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easypopulate update to Product Attributes

upcomtech

Somehow, somewhere I changed something, and Easypopulate no longer updates the Product Attributes on import. It worked ok, but I was looking to include download filenames in the Easypopulate transfers and apparently changed something. The product attributes are there on export.

When I clear the newly added products by restoring my db backup,(pre-import) then import the unchanged export file (which had the newly added products) the products show up in the products list, and in the drop down list in product attributes, but no longer appear as attributed products.

Could someone with a bit of understanding for the logic flow of EP give me some guidelines ?

Or point me to the place to search?

FWIW I installed to a folder called /store/ instead of /catalog/ I had to do some tweaking to get all the modules working right which they do but I think some of that tweaking brought me to this.

I searched for all files modified during the 24 hours involved and checked each one carefully, I also restored the original files (which I had backed up) and retested but to no avail.

I did some 'tracking' of logic flow in easypopulate.php's import/update section but couldn't find anywhere that looked like it was not working.

Thanks

Don