• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking for OSC templates - but NOT Template Monster!

webgurl2006

I am after a template specific for a web hosting company. Any suggestions or does someone have one and willing to sell to me if you are the creator?

I just do not want one that looks like the one that comes with OSC!

I really just need to be able to have form fields for domain name and hosting plan options.

Willing to pay for a developer to alter the template I am currently customising.

Thanks

I am after a template specific for a web hosting company. Any suggestions or does someone have one and willing to sell to me if you are the creator?

I just do not want one that looks like the one that comes with OSC!

I really just need to be able to have form fields for domain name and hosting plan options.

Willing to pay for a developer to alter the template I am currently customising.

Thanks

Have you looked at one of the carts specifically geared towards selling hosting and domain names, like www.whoiscart.net or www.modernbill.com ?

That said, your best option for other osCommerce template sellers would be to to a Google search for osCommerce templates.

• 4 weeks later...
Have you looked at one of the carts specifically geared towards selling hosting and domain names, like www.whoiscart.net or www.modernbill.com ?

That said, your best option for other osCommerce template sellers would be to to a Google search for osCommerce templates.

There has to be a better way to find non template monster osc templates, that link takes you to every site offering osc templates. After the 63rd page I've given up finding any designer offering templates or custom designs that aren't ugly and over priced. :(