• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

eWay Payment Module

mtshadow

Hey guys, setting up eWay payment module however when someone puts in thier info and submits it(at the final stage of the checkout process).. it doesnt do anything! It goes to a blank page eway_payment.php and stays there.. I have tried changing the success and failure pages... which are the correct ones? checkout_process.php or checkout_success.php? and yes I do have a SSL certificate installed.

And I have done everything in the readme file accept this step which I am unsure of what it is refering too or how to do it . Halp!

_____

c. Table Change:

Add new field to "orders" table.

New Field: eway_id int(11) default 0 NOT NULL

SQL Statement:

----------------------------------------------

ALTER TABLE orders ADD (eway_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0')

____

Can anyone help please, I have really hit a brick wall and need to get it working asap.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After a lot of mucking around I finally have this working. I have this installed on a Linux server and noticed that some of the functions used in this module are from the php-domxml extension. I asked my website host to install this for me and it worked - Magic.

Oh, and I think with a Windows server you need to ensure that the domxml.dll has been installed, but I don't really know much about Windows servers.

I hope that this helps someone else.

Regards

AussieGirl