Sign in to follow this  
TheLastWord

Need a contribution that will combine both payment and shipping page ONLY!

I need a contribution that will combine both the payment and shipping pages during the checkout process. I found one but it also allows you to checkout without an account, that I don't want.

I need a contribution that will combine both the payment and shipping pages during the checkout process. I found one but it also allows you to checkout without an account, that I don't want.

Are you talking about fast easy checkout? From what I understand the no-account feature is optional. You can require an account and have payment and shipping on one page.

Fast Easy checkout

You can use part of this version, fast easy checkout 1.3 , the contrib is split into 2 parts and you just implement the combined shipping and payment page part.

Edited by toyicebear

Fast Easy checkout

You can use part of this version, fast easy checkout 1.3 , the contrib is split into 2 parts and you just implement the combined shipping and payment page part.

Which file do I download, there are more than 10 files.

Which file do I download, there are more than 10 files.

fast easy checkout 1.3 nana 27 Aug 2005

fixed the cc issue for cc and authorizenet

fixed js

made updates radders suggested