• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

quickbooks contrib

cvos

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
How many people would be interested in an app that would allow direct integration into quickbooks of your osCommerce information?

Jeremy

Jeremy's posting is SPAM and is in violation of the terms of use of these forums.

I have alerted Harold about this behavior.

He is also SPAMMING under a new username, jgerdes, because he most likely got this older named banned.

He isn't helping anyone, he's not answering questions, he's not making contributions, just using our forums to spread his SPAM.

Tim the EP guy

• 3 months later...

I am trying to implement this contribution, and have had great success up to this point. When the QB contirbution is calculating taxes, it does not round up, but instead takes taxes to 4 decimal places. This is the last thing I need to fix before implmentation. Your assitance would be greatly appreciated.

I posted in general support initially, which I believe was an error on my part. Here is the link to the post in general support:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/viewtopic.php...8246&highlight=

Thanks in advance !

Mike

There is no spoon.