Sign in to follow this  
ronr1999

Query failuer clicking on Create iif - Orders & Customers

This relates to QBI (sorry if it's in the wrong place)

Notice: Query failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Check/Money Order' AND cqb.qbi_paycart_mod=c.qbi_paycart_mod SQL: SELECT * FROM qbi_paycart AS c, qbi_paycart_payqb AS cqb, qbi_payqb AS qb WHERE c.qbi_paycart_text='Send Cashier's Check/Money Order' AND cqb.qbi_paycart_mod=c.qbi_paycart_mod AND cqb.qbi_payqb_refnum=qb.qbi_payqb_refnum in /home/ron-ri2/public_html/caddybug-usa/catalog/admin/includes/classes/qbi_mysql.php on line 119

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/ron-ri2/public_html/caddybug-usa/catalog/admin/includes/classes/qbi_mysql.php on line 160

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/ron-ri2/public_html/caddybug-usa/catalog/admin/includes/classes/qbi_mysql.php on line 176

I've just bought and installed 3.10 and setup and matched products, shiping, and payments.

I clicked on Create iif and clicked on All Customers - Download and get the above error. I get the exact same error clicking on All Previous Orders - Download.

Ideas ?

RonR

Edited by ronr1999