• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Only google checkout?

pensacol

A not quite finished working demo of most, if not all that you appear to be looking to implement, and then some: distinctivediscounts.com

Wow has this been posted in the forum or contributions anywhere? Didn't think so, so I was suppose to know about that how then? Besides that takes up WAAAAAY to much room. Mine is a little more compact. Of course I didn't have to contribute anything though, which I don't know why I do.

As designed, it works fine for me. I just don't like the design.

I am sure it does on a shop that it's highly modified and you can just upload the files. Even your Hero Mark doesn't think to highly of it ether.

I could care less.

This comment takes the cake. So then why are you here. Just to talk up for a guy that was wrong and spreading misleading information through out the community. He jumped my shit first and i am sorry. I don't care what you have done. You DO NOT talk down to me like I am some little kid, I don't give a shit who you are.

He has never shown me respect over the years, therefor he will never get any from me.

Yes or No, Has it not been proved a fact that is it against GC Guidelines to use the IPN module?

How hard is it to answer Yes or No? Why can't you just answer Yes or No? I don't need any BS reasoning.

Just answer Yes or No

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick, will you please cool it?

I really can do without all of the vulgarity in your posts. If this were the eBay boards...you'd be toast by now.

Did you write to Google yet and inquire about your problem with the shipping not displaying? The reps who handle those questions know exactly what they're doing. All they deal with are Google Checkout integration questions.

I ran the gamut of buttons being inactive...to shipping not displaying...to damn, it works.

Just write to the Google techs like I asked you to privately and you'll be fine. :)

And....calm down. You're coming off like a complete psycho in this thread.

Archived