• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Basic Blue Template

toyicebear

Ah ok, how can I get rid of it then?

1. you can just add an image to all your categories when adding/editing them. If you dont want it to show just use a blank image.

or

2. Edit index.php to not show the images.

Also how can I change the the font on the product page, its all different from the rest of the website.

Don't anyone read the support tread before asking a question???????

That is already answered on page 6 of this tread.....

Edited by toyicebear

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I am newer at this than I thought I was. It says to update/overwrite files in the Catalog folder. I don't see a Catalog file anywhere. What am I doing wrong???? I feel like I'm going crazy. Everywhere I place these files nothing happens.

Any help????

Please and Thank you!!!

Amber

I guess I am newer at this than I thought I was. It says to update/overwrite files in the Catalog folder. I don't see a Catalog file anywhere. What am I doing wrong???? I feel like I'm going crazy. Everywhere I place these files nothing happens.

Any help????

Please and Thank you!!!

Amber

The files and folders are the ones inside the folder called /catalog/ in the package, a default osCommerce install will also give you a catalog folder on your server, but if you have it installed in the root or in another folder like store, shop or whatever then just copy the content inside the /catalog/ folder of the Basic Blue Template and copy it over to where the same files and folders are on your server/hosting.

The files and folders are the ones inside the folder called /catalog/ in the package, a default osCommerce install will also give you a catalog folder on your server, but if you have it installed in the root or in another folder like store, shop or whatever then just copy the content inside the /catalog/ folder of the Basic Blue Template and copy it over to where the same files and folders are on your server/hosting.

I actually did add them to my "Store" folder. But nothing happened. I even tried adding them to the store/admin folders since they also have the folders called for. However... not a thing. I don't know what I could be doing wrong. I will just try it again...

Thank you.

Amber

• 2 weeks later...
Basic Blue Template

Basic blue 3 column template with gradient background for oscommerce 2.2

Screenshots included in package.

Install:

Upload included files and folders overwriting exsisting files on your server/hosting.

it's possible to install this theme in zencart?

• 2 weeks later...
it's possible to install this theme in zencart?

No directly, but you can use the elemts and make the same design by manual modifcations.

Hi Nick,

I would like to ask you some question?.

I recently download your nice pink template and use it. Do you happen have the check out_process.php cause mine is corrupted. Thanks to me who did not back up before editing.

This is the link to the problem http://perfumeauction.net/checkout_process.php.

I do check the download file and I found there is no such file there. Do I need the checkout_process.php file to be upload together?.

Please help me on this. Would need to upload the oscommerce v2.2 again if I can't resolve this.

Thanks.

Hi Nick,

I would like to ask you some question?.

I recently download your nice pink template and use it. Do you happen have the check out_process.php cause mine is corrupted. Thanks to me who did not back up before editing.

This is the link to the problem http://perfumeauction.net/checkout_process.php.

I do check the download file and I found there is no such file there. Do I need the checkout_process.php file to be upload together?.

Please help me on this. Would need to upload the oscommerce v2.2 again if I can't resolve this.

Thanks.

You can downlad a copy of the latest oscommerce 2.2 from the downloads section of this site, and you can then use the checkout_process and/or any other files you like from that.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this very nice contrib.

Sorry for bothering you but I have a problem when there is no image. I do not require images for all products and maybe that is the problem but when there is no image the right column is inset from the right margin about 25% and the product price does not show up on the page. Any idea why?

Thanks in advance.

You can see this at:

http://www.oldcarstuff.com/catalog/product...products_id=410

Thanks for all your help

Jeff

Thank you for this very nice contrib.

Sorry for bothering you but I have a problem when there is no image. I do not require images for all products and maybe that is the problem but when there is no image the right column is inset from the right margin about 25% and the product price does not show up on the page. Any idea why?

Thanks in advance.

You can see this at:

http://www.oldcarstuff.com/catalog/product...products_id=410

Thanks for all your help

Jeff

You will need to do some modification of the code in product_info.php or you can just upload a transparant gif for the products where you do not want an image.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Nick,

Really like the bb template. Install went smoothly. I would like to replace the top of the site with my own header. Where in the code would I go to do this? My header is 900 x 200.

Thanks!

Hi Nick,

Really like the bb template. Install went smoothly. I would like to replace the top of the site with my own header. Where in the code would I go to do this? My header is 900 x 200.

Thanks!

graphics for the header and/or logo can be added/changed in this file: includes/header.php

The sites width can be adjusted in: stylesheet.css

Hi Nick,

Finally got some products loaded. I have question concerning the infobox headers. If you look at my page, http://lyonsperformance.netfirms.com/store/catalog/ you can see that the box headers have small transparent boxes on the ends. What are these?

Also, Most of the images in the file are transparent when viewed in a picture viewer. Are they supposed to be like this?

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Nick,

Finally got some products loaded. I have question concerning the infobox headers. If you look at my page, http://lyonsperformance.netfirms.com/store/catalog/ you can see that the box headers have small transparent boxes on the ends. What are these?

Also, Most of the images in the file are transparent when viewed in a picture viewer. Are they supposed to be like this?

Thanks,

Matt

Those are missing images.

make sure that all images from the pack have been uploaded sucsessfully.

I have always used your template in the past. However, I am wanting to upgrade an exsisting modified site to your theme. I can't overwrite the php files though as they have all been modified. Is there any way you can tell me what code to change in the 4 php files to install?

I have always used your template in the past. However, I am wanting to upgrade an exsisting modified site to your theme. I can't overwrite the php files though as they have all been modified. Is there any way you can tell me what code to change in the 4 php files to install?

Just use a file compare program to see the differences , they are fairly minor.

Just use a file compare program to see the differences , they are fairly minor.

i tried actually with success since my first post. However, I'm stumped on product_info I can't seem to find the differences....

I have alot of mods on that one and I can't recall what was original, what i've modded, and what this template is calling for exactly.

Edited by orion7_11

i tried actually with success since my first post. However, I'm stumped on product_info I can't seem to find the differences....

I have alot of mods on that one and I can't recall what was original, what i've modded, and what this template is calling for exactly.

It just changes the html part in the file, so it should not be to difficult for you mod up your file.

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

i have a problem when i uplaod the RC1 i get this messege for all files:

E:\CityMovie24\Webshop\oscommerce-2.2rc2a\Templates\blue-skin-rc1\blue-skin-rc1\blue-skin\catalog-RC1\product_info.php

[R] Skip [smaller]: E:\CityMovie24\Webshop\oscommerce-2.2rc2a\Templates\blue-skin-rc1\blue-skin-rc1\blue-skin\catalog-RC1\stylesheet.css

[R] PASV

[R] 227 Entering Passive Mode (62,26,219,190,38,245).

[R] Opening data connection IP: 62.26.219.190 PORT: 9973

[R] LIST -al

[R] 150 Opening ASCII mode data connection for file list

[R] 226 Transfer complete

[R] List Complete: 3 KB in 0,30 seconds (12,8 KB/s)

Transfer queue completed

Skipped 132 files

what can i do?

• 2 weeks later...
hi, im wondering if psd files on the buttons is avaliabe, need swedish translation! :)

No psd files, but there are plenty of nice button sets with psd files available in the contributions section.