new infoBoxHeading ($info_box_contents, false, false);

thanks

that code is in all the boxes in this folder includes/boxes/

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it Possible To Get A Pack Where It Tells You What To Change As I Have Edited All The Files YOu Said ABout With The Voucher Update Ect !

Mike

Use a file compare program like, Beyound Compare or windmerge to check and merge the different contributions together.

Hi, just installed and everything works OK except for the font on the item description, it defaults to Times new roman, no matter what I do, I also have the contrib WYSIWYG Editor 1.7 installed - any ideas? Thanks. Ian.

Hi, just installed and everything works OK except for the font on the item description, it defaults to Times new roman, no matter what I do, I also have the contrib WYSIWYG Editor 1.7 installed - any ideas? Thanks. Ian.

Check the font defines in stylesheet.css

Hi Toyicebear

I would like to try this contribution on my site, but I have a few questions first.

I have made the following changes to the standard 2.2ms shop and would like to know if this skin will negatively affect my site in anyway?

Changes made:

1. Added "Header Tags Controller"

2. Added additional credit card payment option not offered on the standard package

3. I have made color changes in the stylesheet (header boxes and so on).

Other than these my site is standard.

Thanks in advance.

Shannon

Hi Toyicebear

I would like to try this contribution on my site, but I have a few questions first.

I have made the following changes to the standard 2.2ms shop and would like to know if this skin will negatively affect my site in anyway?

Changes made:

1. Added "Header Tags Controller"

2. Added additional credit card payment option not offered on the standard package

3. I have made color changes in the stylesheet (header boxes and so on).

Other than these my site is standard.

Thanks in advance.

Shannon

Exept for number 3 it should not affect your earlier mentioned mods... ATT. ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP.......

Edited by toyicebear

Thanks Toyicebear

Would the contrib just overwrite the color changes I have made in stylesheet or is it going to confuse itself?

And secondly about the backups, I'm kinda new to all this and need to know if I just use the backup function in the osCommerce admin manager, Is this sufficient or do I need to backup some other way and if so what do I use.

Thanks

Thanks Toyicebear

Would the contrib just overwrite the color changes I have made in stylesheet or is it going to confuse itself?

And secondly about the backups, I'm kinda new to all this and need to know if I just use the backup function in the osCommerce admin manager, Is this sufficient or do I need to backup some other way and if so what do I use.

Thanks

It will overwrite the changes you have done in the stylesheet.css file

Look inside the Basic Blue Template pack, make a note of which files is included...then make a backup of the same files from your site.

Then if you do not like the template or it interfers with something at your site, well then you just use the backupfiles to a new overwrite and your site is back to the same as before.

Att. After having applied the Basic Blue Template, press CTRL + F5 first time you view your site to see the changes.

• 3 weeks later...

G'day All,

I have used this template on my site. I currently have an issue where the product description doesn't appear unless I have a product option applied (like different shirt sizes). I have the sneaky feeling it is thanks to product_info.php Bit more info in this thread.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

very good template...i have one question, after i install the files of template everything works fine with the template , the only problem i have is when i press "my account" page or "login" page i take an error page ( that it cant find the file)...

i check that all those files exist in the correct directory( for examle account.php)

i cant understand where is my mistake...

maybe should i download the file creloaded_1 in the downolad area?

thanks a lot

• 2 weeks later...
G'day All,

I have used this template on my site. I currently have an issue where the product description doesn't appear unless I have a product option applied (like different shirt sizes). I have the sneaky feeling it is thanks to product_info.php Bit more info in this thread.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you use the product_info.php which came wuith thei contrib you should not have any problems.

very good template...i have one question, after i install the files of template everything works fine with the template , the only problem i have is when i press "my account" page or "login" page i take an error page ( that it cant find the file)...

i check that all those files exist in the correct directory( for examle account.php)

i cant understand where is my mistake...

maybe should i download the file creloaded_1 in the downolad area?

thanks a lot

check your includes/configure.php settings, aspecially the ssl settings there

hello nice template i have a few problems

as you see

www.kewns.co.uk

the sign in button ant working i think the two buttons are wrong

the add to cart button ant working idea

i think may charge to the purple one i thinks that will be a beter color not to sure on that

but i need to knwo how to change them buttons

also how do put my own banner up ro replace os one

cheers

kewns

and thanks fot the template your a star

I have installed the template, copying all the files to folders as the instructions say. The template works, but on the top of the page this appears:

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 950 is not allowed to access owned by uid 0 in /home/sajkoz1/domains/cistilnica-pivk.si/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 148

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sajkoz1/domains/cistilnica-pivk.si/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/sessions.php:148) in /home/sajkoz1/domains/cistilnica-pivk.si/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sajkoz1/domains/cistilnica-pivk.si/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/sessions.php:148) in /home/sajkoz1/domains/cistilnica-pivk.si/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

You can see the error on this page:

http://www.cistilnica-pivk.si/oscommerce/

How can I make this dissapear? Could anyone help me?

Edited by davidamg

I have installed the template, copying all the files to folders as the instructions say. The template works, but on the top of the page this appears:

Warning: session_save_path() [function.session-save-path]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 950 is not allowed to access owned by uid 0 in /home/sajkoz1/domains/cistilnica-pivk.si/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 148

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sajkoz1/domains/cistilnica-pivk.si/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/sessions.php:148) in /home/sajkoz1/domains/cistilnica-pivk.si/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sajkoz1/domains/cistilnica-pivk.si/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/sessions.php:148) in /home/sajkoz1/domains/cistilnica-pivk.si/public_html/oscommerce/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 97

You can see the error on this page:

http://www.cistilnica-pivk.si/oscommerce/

How can I make this dissapear? Could anyone help me?

You need to get your hosting to enable register globals or you can modify your oscommerce shop to work with register globals off...look in the contributions section for the register globals patch mod

You need to get your hosting to enable register globals or you can modify your oscommerce shop to work with register globals off...look in the contributions section for the register globals patch mod

any chance you can help ive installed this template wicked ive added a header bar to it

but i still cant get these buttonsto work here is the code

<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('www.kewns.co.uk/templates/Option2/languages/english/buttons/button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></form></td>

if you can help i be well chuffed get template thank you very much

cheers

kewns

www.kewns.co.uk

<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></form></td>

Dear Sir,

I have just uploaded the Basic Pink / Purple Template from

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4771

in my website www.royalage.com

I have uploaded the Template on Virgin Script. However I have faced a few problems

1. I am not able link the "upload" products into the Category that I have made "Chess Set"

I have made 2 products website.

2. I am able to upload 2 chess sets, but they dont attach themselves to the Category Chess Set. :huh:

The product url is

http://royalage.com/shopping//catalog/prod...e92cba39fd86110

3. The default categories that come with the script like Hardware, Software etc are not showing the products when I click on the Categories Menu, (Upper Left Side Menu )

Please can you look at my my site www.royalage.com and tell me is this a fault in the template, or I have done something wrong, how to do the above?

This is the first time I am using the os commerce, please help me.

Regards

Nitin

Edited by chess99

Hey All,

Im having some dificulty finding the place to change the image in the catalog table background. I would like to be able to simply

change the type (select a category) and the table_background_default.gif to something else. Ive tried some contributions that would thumbnail the caegories with descriptions, but they don't appear to work with this template.

At the very least i would just want to replace the file "table_background_default.gif" with a JPEG, but I dont't know what code to edit to accomplish that task.

Anyone else run into a similar problem with this template ??

Here is a link to my site: http://www.khromagraph.com

Thanks in advance

khromadewd

Thanks toyicebear !!

Hey All,

Im having some dificulty finding the place to change the image in the catalog table background. I would like to be able to simply

change the type (select a category) and the table_background_default.gif to something else. Ive tried some contributions that would thumbnail the caegories with descriptions, but they don't appear to work with this template.

At the very least i would just want to replace the file "table_background_default.gif" with a JPEG, but I dont't know what code to edit to accomplish that task.

Anyone else run into a similar problem with this template ??

Here is a link to my site: http://www.khromagraph.com

Thanks in advance

khromadewd

Thanks toyicebear !!

it can be edited in index.php

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...