• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CartBox with Chemos Page Cache

scottman

I have been using your excellent contribution and I have to say it is fantastic. It does exactly what I was looking for.

However I have found that it does not work correctly when installed with Chemos Page Cache Class.

The error occurs, of course, when users are not logged in and when they have items in their cart, and involves mulitple product listings in the cart..

Apon viewing shopping_cart.php, create_account.php, login.php, order_info.php (PWA), and various other pages, the items in the cart are shown twice.

For example if you have 2 items then each of them is listed twice, all with quantities of one, the checkout button is also duplicated, giving a total of four items in the cart and two checkout buttons.

I think this means that it must be all of the infobox contents is duplicated somwhere or displayed twice.

Once this error is triggered by the pages mentioned above it persists until a user had created an account, logged in or reached checkout_shipping.php (PWA).

On shopping_cart.php the quantity changes made in the central shopping cart module work fine, applying to all items, including the duplicates. They do not work from the cart infobox.

Please could you help me out fixing this problem? Or point me to a forum post that will help out?

I think this is a fantastic contribution and I badly want it operating on my store!

Thanks a lot in advance, :thumbsup:

Scottman