• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

msv 1.0

Cybersheep

im hoping you all can help me i am at a very tight deadline and i need to finish up. My boss just decided to tell me that i am now needing to have multi vendors in to my database and the problem i ran in to is that the diffent vendors have different shipping policeys im trying my best and doing resa while adding the items into the site. so i found the MSV mod. which i figgered will help very much but i ran in to an error which is beyond my abilitys.... PLZ help

sean

this is the error message

1146 - Table 'trotp_osc1.vendor_configuration' doesn't exist

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from vendor_configuration

[TEP STOP]

i ran the quries though my database and noe on my shopping cart i get this

1146 - Table 'trotp_osc1.TABLE_VENDORS' doesn't exist

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_tax_class_id, v.vendors_id, v.vendors_name from products p, products_description pd, TABLE_VENDORS v where p.products_id = '40' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and v.vendors_id = p.vendors_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

im out of clues

PLZ help my dumbass

i ran the quries though my database and noe on my shopping cart i get this

1146 - Table 'trotp_osc1.TABLE_VENDORS' doesn't exist

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_tax_class_id, v.vendors_id, v.vendors_name from products p, products_description pd, TABLE_VENDORS v where p.products_id = '40' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and v.vendors_id = p.vendors_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

im out of clues

PLZ help my dumbass

Sean,

You need to go through your instructions again. This is basic stuff.

You are missing a define for TABLE_VENDORS in includes/database_tables.php