• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ione small question about "CCGV" conribution

tomliuwhite

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you found out how to use the vouchers yet, but I'm using ccgv (trad) and it works for me.

You create the voucher, which is a virtual product. A user buys that. The voucher is then placed in a queue in the admin so that you can make sure the payment is received first. Then you can release that voucher for use.

osC sends a confirmation email to the buyer who then logs into the site again and can send the voucher code to whoever he wants.

I don't know if you found out how to use the vouchers yet, but I'm using ccgv (trad) and it works for me.

You create the voucher, which is a virtual product. A user buys that. The voucher is then placed in a queue in the admin so that you can make sure the payment is received first. Then you can release that voucher for use.

osC sends a confirmation email to the buyer who then logs into the site again and can send the voucher code to whoever he wants.

I created one voucher "GIFT_test" as a virtual product, and I bought it. Then what should I do to use this voucher "GIFT_test"? How could I release this voucher in admin side?

If you go into the admin section and find Gift Voucher Queue you can release the vouchers there. (At least this is what happens in CCGV (trad) which I'm using.

By releasing the voucher an email will get sent to the purchaser (you). YOu can then log in and send the voucher to whoever you wish.

• 3 weeks later...
If you go into the admin section and find Gift Voucher Queue you can release the vouchers there. (At least this is what happens in CCGV (trad) which I'm using.

By releasing the voucher an email will get sent to the purchaser (you). YOu can then log in and send the voucher to whoever you wish.

I see. Thanks.

Why every time I just can order one Gift Voucher from online store?