• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ADDRESS DETAIL - COUNTY/REGION PULL DOWN

I have previously asked this question but with no replies, feel I might have expressed myself badly and the scope of the problem was not fully explained by me to the community at large!

When registering address details within osC, the county/region box immediately above the pull down COUNTRY box is a simple fill in box. I installed Ray Jenson's "uk_county_zone_code.sql" updated 08 April 2006 tasken from the 'contributions pages'. It works well except that when first going to the address page, unlike the country pull down the county/region box initially remains a simple box style. Having completed all address detail including an entry in the county/region box, an ERROR message appears saying insert county details.

At that point the county/region box has been automatically replaced by a pull down containing Ray Jenson's UK counties listing - click the right one, reinsert one's password and all is well for address registration!

How do I get the county/region pull down active at the first time of entering the address page???

Archived