• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HTC

I manged to get HTC installed and it seems to work. Can someone please visit my site and just check it for me as I am not sure what exactly to look for.

www.serv-ex.co.za

Thanks in advance

If you have any advice as to what to add before populating please do.

I manged to get HTC installed and it seems to work. Can someone please visit my site and just check it for me as I am not sure what exactly to look for.

www.serv-ex.co.za

Thanks in advance

If you have any advice as to what to add before populating please do.

Hello, I tried to open your web shop, but the system (google) show this:

Service Excellence Through MobilitySMS Competitions and Wellfare Support. ... Charities nominated by :. Eljada - Oudtshoorn. Please e-mail ([email protected]) us with more charities we can ...

www.serv-ex.co.za/ - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

Service Excellence Through Mobility - Contact UsTelephone:. +27 (0) 44 272 5201. Cellular:. +27 (0) 82 838 5420. Cellular:. +27 (0) 82 583 1051. Faxcimile:. +27 (0) 44 272 5201. E-Mail: ...

www.serv-ex.co.za/contact.php - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 2 already displayed.

If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.

and after, I tried to clik on the: www.serv-ex.co.za/ - 7k - Cached - Similar pages and this:www.serv-ex.co.za/contact.php , but the system say "Impossible show the page"

Regards, Nelson

Hello, I tried to open your web shop, but the system (google) show this:

Service Excellence Through MobilitySMS Competitions and Wellfare Support. ... Charities nominated by :. Eljada - Oudtshoorn. Please e-mail ([email protected]) us with more charities we can ...

www.serv-ex.co.za/ - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

Service Excellence Through Mobility - Contact UsTelephone:. +27 (0) 44 272 5201. Cellular:. +27 (0) 82 838 5420. Cellular:. +27 (0) 82 583 1051. Faxcimile:. +27 (0) 44 272 5201. E-Mail: ...

www.serv-ex.co.za/contact.php - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 2 already displayed.

If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.

and after, I tried to clik on the: www.serv-ex.co.za/ - 7k - Cached - Similar pages and this:www.serv-ex.co.za/contact.php , but the system say "Impossible show the page"

Regards, Nelson

please excuse me if I sound stupid, but I had a different site running there. Maybe the Spider or whatever needs to revisit it. From here I can open www.serv-ex.co.za.

I will resubmit the site to the search engines. Please try again later and let me know. I am unsure how long this takes though. I use webceo to submit.

Thanks

It's not working correctly. See this page. That is usually caused by how it is installed on sites using STS.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

It's not working correctly. See this page. That is usually caused by how it is installed on sites using STS.

Jack

Thanks Jack

I actually installed HTC before I did the skin. Will this cause a problem like this even if installing a skin after HTC. I did not install STS as a contribution just the skin as I got it from 7dana.com

Regards

7Dana hacks up the code more than most template makers. They use a lot of includes to accomplish the desired look. So the header tags file is probably being included more than once, which will cause the problem.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons

7Dana hacks up the code more than most template makers. They use a lot of includes to accomplish the desired look. So the header tags file is probably being included more than once, which will cause the problem.

Jack

Thanks Jack

All I did was comment out the two clean_html statements in the includes/header_tags files and it works now. My question is just wether this will have a negative effect on the operation of HTC.

Thanks again for you help

That only effects the shop side so as long as your titles display correctly for each page, it shouldn't matter.

Jack

Support Links:

All of My Addons

Recommended SEO Addons