• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

osCommerce & eNom API Integration

mark27uk3

Hi Guys,

The project I am currently working on is turning osc into an all in one web hosting solution which will handle billing, support etc.

It has now come to the time where I need to look at integrating the eNom API into the osc checkout process and was wondering if anyone has successfully done this.

The ideas have been thrown about before going back a couple of years or so but nothing ever concrete has come from it.

Any ideas, thoughts, suggestions would be appreciated as I think it would make a nice contribution to the community or if you know of anyone who has already done this then I am eager to get in touch with them.

with Regards

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

Ok to follow up, I started this mamoth undertaking myself. It looks as though this is not going to be a simple contribution but a full blown addon like a certain auction script (that I wont mention here)

I have so far managed to add the domain name checking script into an oscommerce page and it returns the correct results with no errors.

Next is to allow the product ie the domain name which in essence is a virtual product to be added to the shopping cart. This bit might take me some time lol

Mark

Lifes a bitch, then you marry one, then you die!

• 3 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity, is there a reason an actual auction software package or domain name/hosting package won't work better than osC? There are free open source ones out there...

Archived