Sign in to follow this  
scarmine

Choosing destination path of product images

Hello.

I know there is a way on how I can choose the destination path of the product images that I am uploading. I saw a tweak here in the forums before that adds an "Image Destination Directory" box under the "Products image" box that lets you input the path to where you want the product image to land but I cannot find it anymore. Any idea where to find it? I think it was created by the creator of oscommerce.

I need the info because I cannot make the images show up even if I upload the images directly to the folder (and having chmod 777).

Thanks.

Hello.

I know there is a way on how I can choose the destination path of the product images that I am uploading. I saw a tweak here in the forums before that adds an "Image Destination Directory" box under the "Products image" box that lets you input the path to where you want the product image to land but I cannot find it anymore. Any idea where to find it? I think it was created by the creator of oscommerce.

I need the info because I cannot make the images show up even if I upload the images directly to the folder (and having chmod 777).

Thanks.

Post #32 in This Thread

... if you want to REALLY see something that doesn't set up right out of the box without some tweaking,

try being a Foster Parent!

Thanks alot! That was it! I am still not able to have the images load up though. It worked a few months ago, I dont know why it suddenly dont want to. Are you using that mod?

Post #32 in This Thread