• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Submitting credit card details going back to signin page?

jasondub

I'm all setup with authorize.net and am performing test transactions right now but I'm having 2 problems hopefully someone can help me with.

1. When I submit the credit card details and click passed the checkout_confirmation.php page, I am kicked back to the sign in page (even though I am logged in). The URL remains: https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll

Anyone else had this problem? How do I correct it?

2. After this happens, authorize.net sends the email receipt however there is no invoice number or product description. Also there is no order entered into the admin area...

I'm guessing authorize.net is getting the payment details just fine but no info on the product is being passed to them or stored in the database.

someone please help!

I'm all setup with authorize.net and am performing test transactions right now but I'm having 2 problems hopefully someone can help me with.

1. When I submit the credit card details and click passed the checkout_confirmation.php page, I am kicked back to the sign in page (even though I am logged in). The URL remains: https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll

Anyone else had this problem? How do I correct it?

2. After this happens, authorize.net sends the email receipt however there is no invoice number or product description. Also there is no order entered into the admin area...

I'm guessing authorize.net is getting the payment details just fine but no info on the product is being passed to them or stored in the database.

someone please help!

Hello

Do you have at least one shipping module installed.

I had this problem because my product price included shipping.

I put a flat rate shippiing module in with a zero rate and it cured the problem.

good luck

Colin

Hey Colin,

yeah i have the flat rate module set to 0, i even tried adding other modules (per item) but it still does the same thing and goes right back to the sign in page

i'm not sure what else to do, this is very strange