Sign in to follow this  
Rolento

How to stop oscommerce from sending email after confirmed order.

Hi Guys,

Could anyone pls kindly advise me what should i do to prevent OSCommerce from sending "order status" email after the order is confirmed?

I need to send customer my own customised email by myself instead of OSCommerce auto sending email to them.

Please any kind soul tell me how to stop email from sending out to my customer after the order is confirmed.

Thank you and best regards :)

Edited by Rolento

Around line 258 in catalog/checkout_process.php

find

tep_mail($order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

and make it

// tep_mail($order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

That should just skip the email to customer.

HTH

Tom

Thanks you so much, Tom. :)

Really appreciate your kind help.

Will try it.

Best regards

Around line 258 in catalog/checkout_process.php

find

tep_mail($order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

and make it

// tep_mail($order->customer['firstname'] . ' ' . $order->customer['lastname'], $order->customer['email_address'], EMAIL_TEXT_SUBJECT, $email_order, STORE_OWNER, STORE_OWNER_EMAIL_ADDRESS);

That should just skip the email to customer.

HTH

Tom