• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

back to top ?

andytc

Hi

someone posted the correct way to use the "back to top" code for pages in Osc , but i can't find the post now :huh:

If i use the back to top code it takes you to the index page ?

any help?

It's already built in OSC in your breadcrumb navigational bar near the top. By default, it says "top". If you want it to say "Back to top", for whatever reason, alter your (catalog)/includes/languages/english.php file so that it says:

define('HEADER_TITLE_TOP', 'Back to top');

Jason

Simple 1-2-3 Intructions on how to get, install and configure SSL

The Google Sandbox explained

Simple to follow instructions on how to change the look of your OSC

How To Make A Horrible OSC Website

my toolbox: All things WordPress-related - All things Adobe-related - PHP Designer 2007 - Codecanyon Junkie - Crimson Editor - Winmerge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP

my installed contributions: Category Banners, File Upload feature-.77, Header Tags, Sort_Product_Attributes_1, XSellv2.3, Price Break 1.11.2, wishlist 3.5, rollover_category_images_v1.2, Short_Description_v2.1, UPSXML_v1_2_3, quickbooks qbi_v2_10, allprods v4.4, Mouseover-effect for image-buttons 1.0, Ultimate_SEO, AAP 1.41, Auto Select State Value, Fast Easy Checkout, Dynamic SiteMap v2.0, Image Magic, Links Manager 1.14, Featured Products, Customer Testimonials, Article Manager, FAQ System, and I'm sure more ...

Hi

someone posted the correct way to use the "back to top" code for pages in Osc , but i can't find the post now :huh:

If i use the back to top code it takes you to the index page ?

any help?

you could use this:

<a href="java script:;" onclick="window.scrollTo(0,0); return false">Top</a>

Treasurer MFC

It's already built in OSC in your breadcrumb navigational bar near the top. By default, it says "top". If you want it to say "Back to top", for whatever reason, alter your (catalog)/includes/languages/english.php file so that it says:

define('HEADER_TITLE_TOP', 'Back to top');

Hello,

could you also alter this from "top" to "home?" with the same define('HEADER_TITLE_TOP', 'Home');

Of course; that's what I do.

Jason

Simple 1-2-3 Intructions on how to get, install and configure SSL

The Google Sandbox explained

Simple to follow instructions on how to change the look of your OSC

How To Make A Horrible OSC Website

my toolbox: All things WordPress-related - All things Adobe-related - PHP Designer 2007 - Codecanyon Junkie - Crimson Editor - Winmerge - phpMyAdmin - WS_FTP

my installed contributions: Category Banners, File Upload feature-.77, Header Tags, Sort_Product_Attributes_1, XSellv2.3, Price Break 1.11.2, wishlist 3.5, rollover_category_images_v1.2, Short_Description_v2.1, UPSXML_v1_2_3, quickbooks qbi_v2_10, allprods v4.4, Mouseover-effect for image-buttons 1.0, Ultimate_SEO, AAP 1.41, Auto Select State Value, Fast Easy Checkout, Dynamic SiteMap v2.0, Image Magic, Links Manager 1.14, Featured Products, Customer Testimonials, Article Manager, FAQ System, and I'm sure more ...

Archived