• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Credit card error, please help

apa1exakis

I am having a problem with my authroize.net / osc shop. Everytime i enter a cc and confirm an order i am returned to the billing page with the error:

"Credit Card Error!

The first four digits of the number entered are: If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card. If it is wrong, please try again. "

I talked to authorize.net and they can't help me to any extent without an error code but there is no error code. Another member showed me the thread http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=103839 but when i try and attempt this i can't even find the page authorize_direct.php. Ive searched my entire server and i dont see it anywhere. I am really stuck and need help fixing this problem or atleast finding an error code (Response Reason Code) to help me fix the problem.

Please help.

Thanks,

Kevin

I am having a problem with my authroize.net / osc shop. Everytime i enter a cc and confirm an order i am returned to the billing page with the error:

"Credit Card Error!

The first four digits of the number entered are: If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card. If it is wrong, please try again. "

I talked to authorize.net and they can't help me to any extent without an error code but there is no error code. Another member showed me the thread http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=103839 but when i try and attempt this i can't even find the page authorize_direct.php. Ive searched my entire server and i dont see it anywhere. I am really stuck and need help fixing this problem or atleast finding an error code (Response Reason Code) to help me fix the problem.

I'm having the same problem except I don't get as detailed an error message. All I get is Credit Card Error!.

The file in the fix you quoted looks like the file comes from a mod. If I can figure out the answer to my situation I'll post it here.

cdickson