• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Bestselling Products Page

SjoerdNL

Hey,

There is not a recent topic displayed for this contribution using the search. Probably there never was an 'official' one in the contribution support forum, but I still have a question about this contribution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...arch,bestseller

I installed this contribution on my development shop. Everything seems to work great. But the numbers are displayed in text. And I really want to display these numbers with some custom images I have.

Something like the top 10 used @ frontlineshop.com.

It's the first column, using this code

$bestsellers_list .= '<tr><td class="infoBoxContents" valign="top">' . tep_row_number_format($rows) . '.
</td>

It's the part where it says tep_row_number_format($rows). I want this to change into code which displays the corresponding image. So the text that says 01. now, should be something like this:

tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $best_sellers['products_image'], $best_sellers['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT)

But then it needs to point to the right number image:

01. --> images/no1.gif

02. --> images/no2.gif

etc...

Till the last item displayed, which would be: 10.

Can somebody help me with the correct line of code to implement in this part of the query?

Is there some additional information required?

Thanks in advance.

I haven't solved it yet. Hope someone can help me. I've included the complete code for the corresponding layout.

What I want is to display images of the corresponding position in the bestsellers list, and not the numbers which are in text at the moment.

$bestsellers_list .= '<tr><td class="infoBoxContents" valign="top">' . tep_row_number_format($rows) . '.
</td><td class="infoBoxContents" valign="top" align="center">
<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $best_sellers['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $best_sellers['products_image'], $best_sellers['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT,' class="shadow1" ') . '</a><br><br>
</td><td class="infoBoxContents" valign="top" align="left">
<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $best_sellers['products_id']) . '">' . $best_sellers['products_name'] . '</a><BR><BR>  
<a title="more info" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $best_sellers['products_id']) . '">' . 'more info</a>  |  
<a title="buy now" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $best_sellers['products_id']) . '">' . 'buy now</a><br><br>
</td><td class="infoBoxContents" valign="top" align="right">'
. $currencies->display_price($best_sellers['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($best_sellers['products_tax_class_id'])) . 
'</td></tr>';