• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Email Invoice : Customers home country - just the 1st letter?

The weirdest thing.. anybody familiar with this?

I just installed "email invoice" into 2 shops. In the other shop it works nicely .. but in the other one there seems to be a weird problem. On the invoice, that is emailed.. only the first letter of the customers home country is shown.

SEND TO:

John Doe

Homestreet 1

Hometown 00000

S

"S" should be sweden.

If I open invoice from the adminpanel, the full countryname is shown. Also .. if I open the "non HTML" confirmation email, the same thing. I just dont get it. i Havent changed this basic code:

<tr><td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->customer['format_id'], $order->customer, 1, '', '<br>'); ?></td></tr>

Anyone .. ideas?

Peaceful christmastime to all of you!

The weirdest thing.. anybody familiar with this?

I just installed "email invoice" into 2 shops. In the other shop it works nicely .. but in the other one there seems to be a weird problem. On the invoice, that is emailed.. only the first letter of the customers home country is shown.

SEND TO:

John Doe

Homestreet 1

Hometown 00000

S

"S" should be sweden.

If I open invoice from the adminpanel, the full countryname is shown. Also .. if I open the "non HTML" confirmation email, the same thing. I just dont get it. i Havent changed this basic code:

<tr><td class="main"><?php echo tep_address_format($order->customer['format_id'], $order->customer, 1, '', '<br>'); ?></td></tr>

Anyone .. ideas?

Peaceful christmastime to all of you!

You're not alone - I'm having the same issue. Someone told me it was a bug, but I've not found the fix yet...

Someone must know how to fix this :)

You're not alone - I'm having the same issue. Someone told me it was a bug, but I've not found the fix yet...

Someone must know how to fix this :)

I hope so. I went trough all the files related to this issue.

I dowloaded the files from both of my shops; from the one with the bug - and from the one without it. I compared the files .. and coulndt find anything that could give me an explanation.

I hope so. I went trough all the files related to this issue.

I dowloaded the files from both of my shops; from the one with the bug - and from the one without it. I compared the files .. and coulndt find anything that could give me an explanation.

Take a look at the order history page - this affects more than just the invoice. It also truncates the country name on the order history page.

Someone mentioned it was database related...

I can't find the bugfix anywhere.

Ugh.

Edited by averagejane