• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] phpBB-osCommerce Bridge

gabrielk

Hi

sorry I was being stupid, the inserts worked, but as you noticed there seemed to be a syntax issue with :

"forum's"

"administrator's"

So I just took out the Apostrophe's

is that what you meant by character escaping ?

Another thing - I'm half way down the install and I don't have Ultimate SEO URLs CONTRIBUTION so I skip to the bit where it says

If using the default osCommerce build

open /catalog/includes/html_output.php

I don't have this file ???

where is it ?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

sorry I was being stupid, the inserts worked, but as you noticed there seemed to be a syntax issue with :

"forum's"

"administrator's"

So I just took out the Apostrophe's

is that what you meant by character escaping ?

Another thing - I'm half way down the install and I don't have Ultimate SEO URLs CONTRIBUTION so I skip to the bit where it says

If using the default osCommerce build

open /catalog/includes/html_output.php

I don't have this file ???

where is it ?

Yes, that's a typo on my part, it should be /catalog/includes/functions/html_output.php :)

I followed your lead for the next update, which is just removing the apostraphes altogether. Otherwise they can be escaped by changing them to '' instead of ' (ex., forum''s administrator). :)

Hope that helps!

One work-around would be to change /phpbb2/login.php. Change the login query to:

// Added for phpBB-osCommerce Bridge
	//$sql = "SELECT user_id, username, user_password, user_active, user_level
	//	FROM " . USERS_TABLE . "
	//	WHERE username = '" . str_replace("\\'", "''", $username) . "'";
	$sql = "SELECT user_id, username, user_password, user_active, user_level
		FROM " . USERS_TABLE . "
		WHERE user_password = '$password_select' AND (user_email = '" . str_replace("\\'", "''", $email) . "' OR username = '" . str_replace("\\'", "''", $email) . "')";
	// End phpBB-osCommerce Bridge

That should check the login authorization for either a matching e-mail address or username (the $email in the username= part isn't a typo, $email = whatever you typed in the login box).

Other than that, I'm not sure why it's not working for you. :( Anybody else having this issue?

I'm getting there Gabriel, thanks for your quick replies so far.

Yes I'm having the same issue's - I also get the following when I click on "phpBB Admin" :

osc3.jpg

I can login ok within phpBB2 but I cannot login using my phpbb2 Admin details on oscommerce - only using a new user account that I set up on oscommerce

Was I supposed to set up a user account in oscommerce that matched my phpBB2 admin account before I added this mod ?? as I had no login details atall for oscommerce when I installed it !

Also when I login to shopping cart then click on forum link - I'm not logged in anymore in phpBB2 ?

Edited by rossoe

Ahh, I tracked down the problem.

Edit /catalog/admin/forum_admin_login.php

Edit line 10 to read:

$adminCheck = tep_db_query("SELECT * FROM ".TABLE_PHPBB_USERS." WHERE username='".FORUM_USERNAME."' AND user_password=MD5('".FORUM_PASSWORD."')");

Hello Gabrielk!

First of all... WOW! What a wonderful job you did with this bridging contribution! Thank you! For the longest time I have been messing around with other contributor's efforts at getting this done, trying to update/modify them, to get them to work. Never having any success.

I too have many, many other contributions installed, so I had to modify some of your instructions in order to make yours work for me, but work it does! And this pleases me more than I can express! Finally I can see the light at the end of the tunnel - of having a working, integrated real forum in my OSCommerce application! Yay, yay yay!

Everything works like a charm, with one exception (even if I cannot resolve this exception, I am so far ahead of where I have been in this process up until your contribution, it almost doesn't matter). I cannot seem to get the login to remain/pass through, from the main OSC login to the forum's login.

If I login to both separately, then log out of either one, it does also log out of the other. Just cannot login to the shopping cart, and then go to the forum, and be logged in.

Any thoughts Gabriel, about what/where I messed this feature up? I've explored it about as much as I am capable of, and just cannot figure this part out!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

CThomas

Hi,

I installed the newest version of phpbb (it runs) and I have the same problems like a poster before.

Unfortunately I can not solve it :( I get always an error unkown coumn group_id in field list...

I should install the the following sql code:

#-----[ RUN SQL ]---------------------------------------------------------------

#

# This creates a new configuration value for the store URL. This URL, stored

# without prefixes or trailing slashes, is used by the phpBB software to

# create links. Also adds new configuration group for forum administrator login

# information.

#

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Store URL', 'STORE_URL', '', 'The web address of my store (without ''http://'' and without the trailing slash).', '1', '2', NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Slogan', 'STORE_SLOGAN', '', 'The slogan of your store or business.', '1', '2', NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO `configuration_group` (`configuration_group_id`, `configuration_group_title`, `configuration_group_description`, `sort_order`, `visible`) VALUES (NULL, 'Forums', 'phpBB configuration', '99', '1');

#

# NOTE: you will probably want to change 'Administrator',

# '[email protected]', and 'YOUR_PASSWORD' below to match your actual phpBB

# login information.

# IMPORTANT: you MUST change GROUP_ID to the group ID # inserted by the abvoe

# configuration_group insert.

#

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Forum Administrator Display Name', 'FORUM_USERNAME', 'Administrator', 'The displayed username of the forum's administrator.', GROUP_ID, '1', NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Forum Administrator E-Mail', 'FORUM_USER_EMAIL', '[email protected]', 'The the forum's administrator e-mail address for correspondence.', GROUP_ID, '2', NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Forum Administrator Password', 'FORUM_PASSWORD', MD5('YOUR_PASSWORD'), 'The forum administrator's password.', GROUP_ID, '3', NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

I changed username, email and password.

Even if I change administrator's to administrator... it won't work.

After several times of installing I get more and more id's.

If I put one of the id's in the " GROUP_ID, '3' " I get always an error.

Here are some examples of my screenshots (I already postet this in the German forum but nobody answered)

sql1.jpg

and

sql2.jpg

Can anybody help me please!

Thank you in advance

Hi,

I installed the newest version of phpbb (it runs) and I have the same problems like a poster before.

Unfortunately I can not solve it :( I get always an error unkown coumn group_id in field list...

From the install documents:

The key word here is you CHANGE the text "group_id" to your actual group ID. In your code it looks like you added your group ID AFTER the text.

In other words:

GROUP_ID, '2', is wrong

'2', is right. Notice the absense of GROUP_ID altogether. That's what the instructions mean: replace the text GROUP_ID with your actual group idea, don't just add it afterwards. :)

In other words:

GROUP_ID, '2', is wrong

'2', is right. Notice the absense of GROUP_ID altogether. That's what the instructions mean: replace the text GROUP_ID with your actual group idea, don't just add it afterwards. :)

... sometimes it is to easy to understand.

Thank you for opening my eyes :D

Wish you a happy and successful new year!

Hello Gabrielk!

First of all... WOW! What a wonderful job you did with this bridging contribution! Thank you! For the longest time I have been messing around with other contributor's efforts at getting this done, trying to update/modify them, to get them to work. Never having any success.

I too have many, many other contributions installed, so I had to modify some of your instructions in order to make yours work for me, but work it does! And this pleases me more than I can express! Finally I can see the light at the end of the tunnel - of having a working, integrated real forum in my OSCommerce application! Yay, yay yay!

Everything works like a charm, with one exception (even if I cannot resolve this exception, I am so far ahead of where I have been in this process up until your contribution, it almost doesn't matter). I cannot seem to get the login to remain/pass through, from the main OSC login to the forum's login.

If I login to both separately, then log out of either one, it does also log out of the other. Just cannot login to the shopping cart, and then go to the forum, and be logged in.

Any thoughts Gabriel, about what/where I messed this feature up? I've explored it about as much as I am capable of, and just cannot figure this part out!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

CThomas

CThomas,

Thanks for the complements. :)

So just to clarify, when a CUSTOMER logs in, they are not being appropriately logged into the forums?

First, double-check that the user accounts are actually being created in phpBB as they are supposed to. It sounds like they are, but just make sure, as it will change the nature of the problem if the accounts are not being created when customers create their accounts, and it would also prevent them from being simultaneously logged into the forums, obviously. :)

Second, make sure the following block of code is ABOVE require('includes/application_top.php'); in your login page:

define("IN_LOGIN", true);
 define('IN_PHPBB', true);
 $phpbb_root_path = './phpbb2';
 include($phpbb_root_path . 'extension.inc');
 include($phpbb_root_path . 'common.'.$phpEx);
 // End phpBB-osCommerce Bridge.

If that code is present, please ensure that the paths to extension.inc and common.php are correct. You can do this by adding the following statement directly underneath that code:

echo 'phpBB Extension: ' . $phpbb_root_path . 'extension.inc <br />';
echo 'phpBB common: ' . $phpbb_root_path . 'common.'.$phpEx.'<br /><br />';

This will cause an error when you load the page, but that's ok, because once you've verified the paths are correct remove those echo statements. If the paths displayed do not actually reflect where your phpBB files are, that's the problem, and just change the $phpbb_root_path variable.

If that is not the problem, try something else: find the following code in login.php...

$check_bbusers_query = tep_db_query("select *  from " . TABLE_PHPBB_USERS . " where user_id = '" . $check_customer['customers_id'] . "'");

Directly underneath, add:

echo 'phpBB User Query: ' . "select *  from " . TABLE_PHPBB_USERS . " where user_id = '" . $check_customer['customers_id'] . "'";

Manually run the echo'd code in phpBB and make sure it returns a row. If it does not, your problem is that the login isn't finding your user's phpBB account to log them in with. If it does, then everything's ok here and there's something else going on...

CThomas, and anyone else who's installed this, I am an idiot. The problem is missing code in the install text. You can probably ignore the troubleshooting below, and instead do this:

In /catalog/login.php

FIND:

} else {
		$userdata = tep_db_fetch_array($check_bbusers_query);
		$last_visit = ( $userdata['user_session_time'] > 0 ) ? $userdata['user_session_time'] : $current_time; 
		tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PHPBB_USERS . " SET user_session_time = '".$current_time."', user_session_page = '0', user_lastvisit = '".$last_visit."' WHERE user_id ='" . $check_customer['customers_id'] . "'");
		$userdata['user_lastvisit'] = $last_visit;
	}

REPLACE WITH:

} else {
		if($check_bbusers_query['user_level']==1) {
			$admin='1';
		} else {
			$admin='0';
		}
		session_begin($customer_id, encode_ip(tep_get_ip_address()), PAGE_INDEX, FALSE, $autologin, $admin);
		$last_visit = ( $userdata['user_session_time'] > 0 ) ? $userdata['user_session_time'] : $current_time; 
		tep_db_query("UPDATE " . TABLE_PHPBB_USERS . " SET user_session_time = '".$current_time."', user_session_page = '0', user_lastvisit = '".$last_visit."' WHERE user_id ='" . $check_customer['customers_id'] . "'");
	}

I'm leaving the post above because it might still be useful to someone trying to troubleshoot their install. :)

In other words:

GROUP_ID, '2', is wrong

... sometimes it is to easy to understand.

Thank you for opening my eyes :D

Wish you a happy and successful new year!

Haha, no problem, as you can see even I go blind from code... :)

Haha, no problem, as you can see even I go blind from code... :)

Gabriel,

It's me again.

Ok, I changed the code as follows:

#-----[ RUN SQL ]---------------------------------------------------------------

#

# This creates a new configuration value for the store URL. This URL, stored

# without prefixes or trailing slashes, is used by the phpBB software to

# create links. Also adds new configuration group for forum administrator login

# information.

#

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Store URL', 'STORE_URL', '', 'www.mystore.de', '1', '2', NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Slogan', 'STORE_SLOGAN', '', 'Tauchlampen', '1', '2', NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO `configuration_group` (`configuration_group_id`, `configuration_group_title`, `configuration_group_description`, `sort_order`, `visible`) VALUES (NULL, 'Forums', 'phpBB configuration', '99', '1');

#

# NOTE: you will probably want to change 'Administrator',

# '[email protected]', and 'YOUR_PASSWORD' below to match your actual phpBB

# login information.

#

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Forum Administrator Display Name', 'FORUM_USERNAME', 'myusername', 'The displayed username of the forum administrator.', '10051', NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Forum Administrator E-Mail', 'FORUM_USER_EMAIL', '[email protected]', 'The the forum administrator e-mail address for correspondence.', '10051', NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Forum Administrator Password', 'FORUM_PASSWORD', MD5('mypwdforforum'), 'The forum administrator password.','10051', NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

I think I did it right. But now I get the following mysql error:

Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

What does that mean???

Gabriel,

This probably has a simple answer:

# Install phpBB & osCommerce (not included).

# Important: use the same administrator name and password

# for phpBB and osCommerce.

I just have the default admin install of osCommerce and there is no administrator name and password - not even an option to have one (so I password protected the admin directory from my cpanel). What contribution do I need to install to have an administrator name and password? Thanks!

Scott

Gabriel,

It's me again.

<snip>

I think I did it right. But now I get the following mysql error:

Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

What does that mean???

I think that means you have more (or less) values than rows. For example:

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`field_1`, `field_2`, `field_3`) VALUES ('value_1', 'value_2');

Notice how there are fewer values listed than fields. It works the other way too, where there are more values listed. anyway, I'm pretty sure that's the error. I can't see why you could be getting it though. Ugh. You could try altering the SQL syntax a bit:

INSERT INTO `configuration` SET
 `configuration_id` = NULL,
 `configuration_title` = 'Store URL',
 `configuration_key` = 'STORE_URL',
 `configuration_value` =  'www.mystore.de',
 `configuration_description` = '',
 `configuration_group_id`= '1',
 `sort_order` = '2',
 `last_modified` = NOW(),
 `date_added` = NOW(),
 `use_function` = NULL,
 `set_function` = NULL
;

I'm not a SQL expert, so I hope there's no errors in that. =P But maybe retype the queries in that format?

Also, you may try entering the queries one at a time, maybe it's a specific one that's having issues, could be a simple typo.

Sorry the SQL statements seemt to be giving people so many problems...

Gabriel,

This probably has a simple answer:

# Install phpBB & osCommerce (not included).

# Important: use the same administrator name and password

# for phpBB and osCommerce.

I just have the default admin install of osCommerce and there is no administrator name and password - not even an option to have one (so I password protected the admin directory from my cpanel). What contribution do I need to install to have an administrator name and password? Thanks!

Scott

Hi Scott,

That statement's a little unclear. It's not necessarily talking about an osC administrator login contrib. As part of the phpBB-osC bridge, there are osC admin fields set up that control the forum administrator account (username & password). Just make sure that the values of these match the values you chose when installing phpBB. Then, if you want to change your administrator's username/password/e-mail address, use the osC admin panel to do it. :)

Regardless, it should actually fix itself the first time you change the username/password/e-mail address in the osC admin (it will update phpBB's account info to match when you do), so if you're getting an username/password mismatch when you click the Forum Admin link you can just edit your username & password in osC's Forum Config Values and it will re-sync everything. Hope that makes sense.

Gabriel

} else {
		if($check_bbusers_query['user_level']==1) {
			$admin='1';
		} else {
			$admin='0';
		}
		session_begin($customer_id, encode_ip(tep_get_ip_address()), PAGE_INDEX, FALSE, $autologin, $admin);
	}

Hello Gabriel,

Yes! This solved the problem with login.php, thank you.

Now, I see that the same problem occurs when creating an account. When creating (registering) an account, I am not logged into the forum, only logged into the shopping cart. If I log out and then login again (through the shopping cart), I am then logged into both (as the additional login.php code fixed it).

I tried implementing the same additional code for the login.php (and variations of it), into create_account.php but I couldn’t get it to work.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,

CThomas

Edited by CThomas

Gabriel,

Having a small problem when editing customer information (examples: Name or E-Mail address) and there is no osCsid number in the address bar. After clicking on the "Continue" (Update) button, I get the following errors:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for tep_get_zone_name() in /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 373

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php:373) in /home/xxxxx/public_html/catalog/includes/functions/general.php on line 30

Despite the error messages, the changes do get updated.

This doesn't happen if I go to change the information directly after logging in, and an osCsid number is in the address bar. It only happens after I have visited a few pages and the osCsid number is no longer in the address bar when I go to change the info.

Any thoughts are much appreciated.

Regards,

CThomas

I think that means you have more (or less) values than rows. For example:

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`field_1`, `field_2`, `field_3`) VALUES ('value_1', 'value_2');

Notice how there are fewer values listed than fields. It works the other way too, where there are more values listed. anyway, I'm pretty sure that's the error. I can't see why you could be getting it though. Ugh. You could try altering the SQL syntax a bit:

INSERT INTO `configuration` SET
 `configuration_id` = NULL,
 `configuration_title` = 'Store URL',
 `configuration_key` = 'STORE_URL',
 `configuration_value` =  'www.mystore.de',
 `configuration_description` = '',
 `configuration_group_id`= '1',
 `sort_order` = '2',
 `last_modified` = NOW(),
 `date_added` = NOW(),
 `use_function` = NULL,
 `set_function` = NULL
;

I'm not a SQL expert, so I hope there's no errors in that. =P But maybe retype the queries in that format?

Also, you may try entering the queries one at a time, maybe it's a specific one that's having issues, could be a simple typo.

Sorry the SQL statements seemt to be giving people so many problems...

Hi Gabriel,

first of all :D have a happy new year!

Unfortunately it was a mistake in your sql syntax.

Instead of:

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Forum Administrator Display Name', 'FORUM_USERNAME', 'myusername', 'The displayed username of the forum administrator.', '10051', NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Forum Administrator E-Mail', 'FORUM_USER_EMAIL', '[email protected]', 'The the forum administrator e-mail address for correspondence.', '10051', NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Forum Administrator Password', 'FORUM_PASSWORD', MD5('mypwdforforum'), 'The forum administrator password.','10051', NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

It should be:

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Forum Administrator Display Name', 'FORUM_USERNAME', 'myusername', 'The displayed username of the forum administrator.', '10051', '2', NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Forum Administrator E-Mail', 'FORUM_USER_EMAIL', '[email protected]', 'The the forum administrator e-mail address for correspondence.', '10051', '2', NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO `configuration` (`configuration_id`, `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES (NULL, 'Forum Administrator Password', 'FORUM_PASSWORD', MD5('mypwdforforum'), 'The forum administrator password.','10051', '2', NOW(), NOW(), NULL, NULL);

Now I have the sql syntax without any further problems.

Let's see what's coming up next :thumbsup:

Daniel

Hi,

I've installed it and everything seems okay apart from one problem.

It seems that i have a paths issue, for example the Lost password page redirects to ..

http://www.mydomain.com/catalog/phpbb2/pas...d_forgotten.php

instead of..

http://www.mydomain.com/catalog/password_forgotten.php

Anyone know why this is happening? It seems both configuration.php files are okay but I can't find the problem.

Hey daniel2006!

Gabriel will be able to assist you better, but until he gets a chance to the first thing I'd check (assuming your register link, links properly to the shopping cart's create_account.php file) is...

IN:

/catalog/phpbb2/profile.php

include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/usercp_sendpasswd.'.$phpEx);

is replaced by:

//include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/usercp_sendpasswd.'.$phpEx);
	header("Location: ".HTTPS_SERVER . DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG . FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN."");

I'm guessing you have already done/checked this, but if your phpBB config.php file is correctly sending you to the shopping cart's create_account.php file, I can't think of what else it would be.

Regards,

CThomas

Thanks CThomas but the profile.php seems to be fine but I have the same problem with the create_account too..

Okay then, it may be your config.php file... If you like, try replacing the whole content of your config.php with the following:

<?php

// phpBB 2.x auto-generated config file
// Do not change anything in this file!

if(strpos($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],'forum/admin/')) {

require_once('../../includes/configure.php');
require_once('../../includes/filenames.php');

} elseif(strpos($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'],'forum/')) {

require_once('../includes/configure.php');
require_once('../includes/filenames.php');

} else {

require_once('includes/configure.php');
require_once('includes/filenames.php');

}

$dbms = 'mysql4';
$dbhost = DB_SERVER;
$dbname = DB_DATABASE;
$dbuser = DB_SERVER_USERNAME;
$dbpasswd = DB_SERVER_PASSWORD;

$table_prefix = 'phpbb_';

define('PHPBB_INSTALLED', true);

?>

This worked for me.

Regards,

CThomas

Thanks for the help once again. I change the config.php as you said but now I get his error when I visit my forum..

Warning: main(includes/configure.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.pearlite/ecws/****.com/hosted/catalog/phpbb2/config.php on line 19

Think I might give up with this mod to be honest.