• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Looking for a Contribution (Please Help)

MimiQue

Hello,

I am looking for a contribution that I can use for stock/inventory. There might be one out there but I keep looking and I am having no luck, maybe I am looking over something. What I need is very easy, let me try to explain:

I have an apparel store that sells well, clothes. My apparel comes sized XS through XL and is available in 4 Colors per style. When I set up the products attributes, color and sizes, it does not let me specify what size or color is in stock and rather that the entire "style" is in stock. Sometimes I am missing sizes or colors in styles so I need my customers to know that they are out of stock so that they don't order.... yet, the program will not let me do this. I have to label that entire style out of stock.

I hope I am not being confusing. Is there any contribution that will allow me to do this? For me to have to label each size in each color would be sooooo huge. I would have to list a style 20 times! That would take me forever. Any help would be so much appreciated!

Thank you,

MQ

• 1 year later...
I'm still stuck on this can anyone help me?

MQ

Hi MQ! I am actually having the exact same problem with my new store I'm trying to build selling skirts. I need to be able to specify the size, then the length. If anyone can help direct both of us...I'm starting to get discouraged with all the searching I've already been doing! Yours is the first thread I've actually found concerning this! Could you let me know if you find a free solution?

Grateful for anyone to help