• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate nightmare!

I have been at this for months! I've read every thread I can find about it. Doesn't matter what version of Easy Populate I use...I always get the same error when I try to upload a revised .txt file into Easy Populate.

Filename: EP2006Nov23-2008.txt

Warning: file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/tempEP2006Nov23-2008.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/10/0/55/16/870831/user/891822/htdocs/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 662

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/10/0/55/16/870831/user/891822/htdocs/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 667

I've tried changing the temp folder paths, to no avail. I feel like a complete moron! :blush:

I think this has something to do with the DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT being set wrong, but I don't know how or where to change it.

Also, should /data/10/0/55/16/870831/user.... be something else? If so, where do I change that?

Any help will be very appreciated. I know that Easy Populate will be the best thing for this project as the client wants to be able to make alot of changes quickly to their database of over 1300 products. I need to get this wrapped up, but have been stumped by this dilemma for quite some time.

Thanks. Hope this is posted in the right place.

• 1 month later...
Anybody? I really need help with this. :'(

Only thing that jumps out at me is the missing / after temp

Warning: file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/tempEP2006Nov23-2008.txt)

that would be a problem in your admin config file

Only thing that jumps out at me is the missing / after temp

Warning: file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/tempEP2006Nov23-2008.txt)

that would be a problem in your admin config file

Thanks. I made that change. Now it looks like this:

Warning: file(/catalog/temp/EP2006Nov23-2008.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/10/0/55/16/870831/user/891822/htdocs/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 824

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/10/0/55/16/870831/user/891822/htdocs/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 844

:blink: Any other suggestions?

Warning: file(/catalog/temp/EP2006Nov23-2008.txt) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/10/0/55/16/870831/user/891822/htdocs/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 824

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /data/10/0/55/16/870831/user/891822/htdocs/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 844

The only thing i can think of is permissions. DId you confirm that you have the right permissions on both the temp directory and the directory to where you're sending it to ?

does the file EP2006Nov23-2008.txt exist - if so what is the path to the file?

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

Thanks for responding! Yes, the permissions are set at 777, and the file DOES exist. I have it in my temp folder. Is that what is wrong? I tend to think not, because when I browse and upload this file through EP, I get even more errors. Maybe I'm not saving it in the right format. I always get the following message when I save the file before uploading.

Excel_error.JPG

Then, I click yes. <_< ??

The only thing i can think of is permissions. DId you confirm that you have the right permissions on both the temp directory and the directory to where you're sending it to ?

How do I check the directory to where I am sending it to? I hadn't thought of that.